FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][MOD]OGYouTube v3.5 Downloader, Popup/Background/ScreenOff Playback [STOPPED]

354 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,290

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from OsamaGhareeb: YouTube (Downloader, Popup, Background & ScreenOff playback)
GuestK00130
16th April 2017, 04:35 PM |#6061  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGMods

I've just finished re-designing the site, and I got this pretty looking thing
A Black Theme provided by [] AL []

You can download it from
OGYT Themes

The new website and the theme are really cool..
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
16th April 2017, 04:37 PM |#6062  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,628

More
Thanks @OGMods.

It's been a long and busy day for you I think...

The site looks awesome and your app works very well. So I'm glad to give back to you a little with the black theme -as small of a contribution that might be..

Wish you success and long live OGYT!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to [] AL [] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [] AL [] Ad-Free
16th April 2017, 05:30 PM |#6063  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,290

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [] AL []

Thanks @OGMods.

It's been a long and busy day for you I think...

The site looks awesome and your app works very well. So I'm glad to give back to you a little with the black theme -as small of a contribution that might be..

Wish you success and long live OGYT!

It has been indeed, didn't sleep for more than 24 hours for some reason I don't feel asleep when coding
Thanks for the theme, and your time

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I've Changed a lot of Strings, in this new design, and I will update the site languages after like 24 hour
And there is even Strings on OGYT need translation to some languages

So if you want to help please go to "This Translation page" and help me translate the site/app to your language
(AND PLEASE don't TROLL , I've got many troll translations before and its annoying to find and remove them)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wish you all a happy day
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to OGMods For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OGMods Ad-Free
16th April 2017, 07:01 PM |#6064  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:

I've just finished re-designing the site, and I got this pretty looking thing
A Black Theme provided by [] AL []

You can download it from
OGYT Themes

Theme only for ogyoutube unroot version ??.
The others??.

Enviado desde mi ZP951 mediante Tapatalk
16th April 2017, 07:39 PM |#6065  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danyldft

Theme only for ogyoutube unroot version ??.
The others??.

What kind of question is that?

I had to take two deep breathes before answering you here...

The dev hasn't slept for 24 hours working on his site redesign. And I've been putting most of my free time for the last 3 weeks doing the theme for the no-root version... So please excuse my blunt response, but I'm gonna ask: was is your contribution here?

Again: asking when will something be available is against Xda rules. So take what is offered and please don't ask this type of question. You probably meant no arm, but try to see it the other way around... It seems like the more people get freebies, the more they ask... a bit unfair don't you think?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to [] AL [] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [] AL [] Ad-Free
16th April 2017, 07:52 PM |#6066  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [] AL []

What kind of question is that?

I had to take two deep breathes before answering you here...

The dev hasn't slept for 24 hours working on his site redesign. And I've been putting most of my free time for the last 3 weeks doing the theme for the no-root version... So please excuse my blunt response, but I'm gonna ask: was is your contribution here?

Again: asking when will something be available is against Xda rules. So take what is offered and please don't ask this type of question. You probably meant no arm, but try to see it the other way around... It seems like the more people get freebies, the more they ask... a bit unfair don't you think?

I did not ask when anything will be available, read well.
And I never ask about updates, I know the rules.
I did not want to offend anyone.
Closed topic.

16th April 2017, 08:11 PM |#6067  
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Guys, just out of curiosity - why does ogyt need access to my contacts for downloading from YT?

BTW dark mod is awesome!

TapaTalked from i9506
The Following User Says Thank You to DonAndress For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DonAndress Ad-Free
16th April 2017, 08:13 PM |#6068  
Thanks Meter: 415

More
@OGMods Could you add signature spoofing support for the xposed version of ogyt? (just need to add FAKE_PACKAGE_SIGNATURE permission to permission list) This way people on nougat are also able to use the xposed version without needing microG for OGYT.

Additionally, I'd recommend to add youtube adaway built into the app. Arter97's youtube has these built into the app, and it works perfectly. Maybe they could be used as a base for future versions. IYTBP mod also uses these as the base.

Thank you ogmods for this amazing app. I know you have been working constantly on this project. You don't have to implement any of this, these are just my suggestions on how you can make this app even better.

By the way, for those wanting a dark theme on their app (root version or xposed version), Swift Dark substratum theme is able to theme Ogyoutube perfectly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to f41lbl0g For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift f41lbl0g Ad-Free
16th April 2017, 09:35 PM |#6069  
Flag Belo Horizonte
Thanks Meter: 334

Donate to Me
More
Error on download site:

[code]Server Error in '/' Application.

Culture is not supported.
Parameter name: name
ptbr is an invalid culture identifier.

Description:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170416-173420.png
Views:	886
Size:	246.9 KB
ID:	4114814  
17th April 2017, 12:20 AM |#6070  
Thanks Meter: 610

More
Quote:

(AND PLEASE don't TROLL , I've got many troll translations before and its annoying to find and remove them)

Unfortunately there is this kind of idiot in the Portuguese translation. In the "Downloads" string there is the "Filmes de terror" (Horror movies) suggestion and in the "Loading.." string there are two emails in the suggestions, unfortunately one of them is applied at that moment. Please remove these trolls. And thank you for your great work!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170416-201213.png
Views:	828
Size:	189.0 KB
ID:	4114903  
17th April 2017, 12:58 AM |#6071  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAndress

Guys, just out of curiosity - why does ogyt need access to my contacts for downloading from YT?

My guess is that the app needs that permission just in order to get your login email address. I also wish that this could be kept turned off, but knowing how Google can tend to make things messy for devs, I'm not surprised to see that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAndress

BTW dark mod is awesome!

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)