FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ODIN][UCLB3] AT&T 2.3.6 Gingerbread with root and CWM recovery option - Infuse 4g

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By jscott30, Guest on 22nd April 2012, 08:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th September 2012, 08:37 PM |#231  
Retired Recognized Developer
USA
Thanks Meter: 4,511

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_chele

Hello Forum i have been flashed the first tar file stock+root i did the procedure step by step but i have a problem
I made the proceess with the odin 3 v1.85 and all the process said OK PASS when i turn on the phone the samsungs logo screen is appear and after a distorsion colored screens apear (thats the problem) and after appear the att logo boot and the phone works normally

When i tray to enter to recovery the colored screen appear an cannot see the menu o recovery

this is the pic of this problem

maybe someone of yours help me

Sorry for my bad english
Greetings from Honduras

You have rainbow.

Look at the first post...under the FAQ - frequently asked question:

Read #1
The Following User Says Thank You to qkster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift qkster Ad-Free

30th September 2012, 09:31 PM |#232  

More
Flashed option 3 and wiped data and cache and still bootloop.Please help cannot get into recovery
30th September 2012, 09:44 PM |#233  
Haddonfield, IL
Thanks Meter: 3,438

More
Did you try three finger power on option to get into recovery?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Zen Arcade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zen Arcade Ad-Free
30th September 2012, 10:06 PM |#234  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Arcade

Did you try three finger power on option to get into recovery?

Yes this is the 2nd time trying to flash.Just goes into bootloop with a voice that says something about "partition total time 10 mins"

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivtec

Yes this is the 2nd time trying to flash.Just goes into bootloop with a voice that says something about "partition total time 10 mins"

Flashed option D no luck
30th September 2012, 10:51 PM |#235  
Haddonfield, IL

More
Try this one instead. Has a working pit file you will need to include.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=27283140

[ODIN][UCLB3] UCLB3 Unbrick - Return to stock - Working PIT included

Then follow the link to the kernel packages to get cwm recovery. After this you will be at uclb3 gb and you can flash the ROM of your choice.
------
Btw, that voice is the voodoo lagfix file system conversion from rfs to ext4. You will need to leave that run for 15 - 20 minutes, otherwise you risk corrupting your system.

The Following User Says Thank You to Zen Arcade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zen Arcade Ad-Free
30th September 2012, 11:48 PM |#236  

More
Quote:

Try this one instead. Has a working pit file you will need to include.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=27283140

[ODIN][UCLB3] UCLB3 Unbrick - Return to stock - Working PIT included

Then follow the link to the kernel packages to get cwm recovery. After this you will be at uclb3 gb and you can flash the ROM of your choice.
------
Btw, that voice is the voodoo lagfix file system conversion from rfs to ext4. You will need to leave that run for 15 - 20 minutes, otherwise you risk corrupting your system.

I will try it out ty

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Quote:

I will try it out ty

Ok good news i got it to work with the link you supplied but now it loads all the way up starts doing the media scan then freezes and restarts
1st October 2012, 12:00 AM |#237  
Flag coweta,ok
Thanks Meter: 265

More
looks like u had froyo 2.2 software and when flashed u flashed gingerbread but with these packages it dont have bootloaders, you need to flash bootloaders first, and as with all flashing is possible to brick.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

id refflash again after doing all wipes,

1st October 2012, 12:00 AM |#238  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by captivated1971

looks like u had froyo 2.2 software and when flashed u flashed gingerbread but with these packages it dont have bootloaders, you need to flash bootloaders first, and as with all flashing is possible to brick.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

id refflash again after doing all wipes,

Let me try that now
1st October 2012, 12:06 AM |#239  
Haddonfield, IL

More
Quote:

I will try it out ty

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Ok good news i got it to work with the link you supplied but now it loads all the way up starts doing the media scan then freezes and restarts

Boot recovery, clear cache and under advanced clear dalvik cache, then reboot. If that doesn't clear the issue you may need to do a full wipe and reflash with a new cwm rom package.

What was your setup prior to starting these changes?

1st October 2012, 12:33 AM |#240  

More
Quote:

Let me try that now

No luck now it makes it to the Rethink Possible then freezes

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Quote:

Boot recovery, clear cache and under advanced clear dalvik cache, then reboot. If that doesn't clear the issue you may need to do a full wipe and reflash with a new cwm rom package.

Stock Froyo.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Quote:

Recommend a working CWM rom package to use just so i can get this thing working right?

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Quote:

No luck now it makes it to the Rethink Possible then freezes

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Stock Froyo.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Recommend a working CWM rom package to use just so i can get this thing working right?

Ok i now got it back to factory stock
1st October 2012, 01:49 AM |#241  
Haddonfield, IL

More
Did you get back to stock Gb or froyo? Where are you hoping to get to? There are a bunch of good options.

Copy the rom to your internal sd card before any wipes. Backup everything in tibu before flashing. It's important to do a full system, data, and cache wipe before flashing. Look for qkster wipe scripts or infuse toolkit to help automate this. See links in my sig.

Most roms will have the file system conversion I mentioned earlier (that's built into most of the kernels). Be patient..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zen Arcade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zen Arcade Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)