FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL]CM10.1.3 Q&A - Release for D2VZW GSIII (OP updated 9/24/13)

1,298 posts
Thanks Meter: 586

By Restola, Senior Member on 29th December 2012, 01:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th May 2013, 11:57 PM |#1521  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I'm experiencing this issue with the audio as well, but for me it's not by app (I'm on RC1 as of today). When I first used Apollo I had the issue, and when I checked the Google Music app it worked fine, but after another song on Google Music the problem came back. I tried the fix listed in the original post, but I didn't even have that exact setting.

I also have been experiencing another issue with every version of CM 10.1 I've had so far, including the April monthly build and a few nightlies- the problem isn't consistent but sometimes, especially in the lock screen, this strange discoloration and fuzz will flash over the screen. It looks like static, basically. It mostly happens when I pull down the notification bar on the lockscreen, and sometimes persists after I unlock the screen as well.

10th May 2013, 09:10 AM |#1522  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I think there is no way to select multiple contacts. I want to use this feature that was with vanilla on my bionic. I need to delete a lot of contacts... don't want to load each one to delete them.

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksimp88

I think there is no way to select multiple contacts. I want to use this feature that was with vanilla on my bionic. I need to delete a lot of contacts... don't want to load each one to delete them.

nevermind. WAY easier: https://www.google.com/contacts
10th May 2013, 06:58 PM |#1523  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xs11e

I tried that as I mentioned in my post. It didn't work for my phone, camera still locks up.

Same issues here. Mine has nothing to do with the scene. If I don't click to focus before I take a picture it freezes up and I get nothing but a black picture. Eventually I get a message unable to connect to camera and I need to reboot. This happens on auto scene and the others. It's workable but if I do forget to focus I usually lose the shot.
10th May 2013, 07:06 PM |#1524  
OP Senior Member
Flag Michigan

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenak

Same issues here. Mine has nothing to do with the scene. If I don't click to focus before I take a picture it freezes up and I get nothing but a black picture. Eventually I get a message unable to connect to camera and I need to reboot. This happens on auto scene and the others. It's workable but if I do forget to focus I usually lose the shot.

Flash the 5/10 nightly and see if that fixes it for you.
10th May 2013, 07:37 PM |#1525  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restola

Flash the 5/10 nightly and see if that fixes it for you.

I'm on 5/10. I guess the only thing I should mention is I have been using CM Delta - I'll try a full flash and let you know..

-EDIT- No dice I did a full 5/10 flash and it is still the same. If I don't click to focus before I take the shot gallery freezes and can't connect to camera. I did a data wipe on Gallery using TiBu, didn't help.
10th May 2013, 08:52 PM |#1526  
OP Senior Member
Flag Michigan

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenak

I'm on 5/10. I guess the only thing I should mention is I have been using CM Delta - I'll try a full flash and let you know..

-EDIT- No dice I did a full 5/10 flash and it is still the same. If I don't click to focus before I take the shot gallery freezes and can't connect to camera. I did a data wipe on Gallery using TiBu, didn't help.

I personally haven't been able to reproduce. Can you create a logcat of the crash happening?
10th May 2013, 10:53 PM |#1527  
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Once again with a cleaner state this time.
With the latest nightly 5/10, system and data wiped, no gapps, encryption still in place I'm getting general lagginess everywhere: scrolling in the browser isn't immediate and effortless, the Settings app is choppy, it was painful to see it lag while enabling adb, the Gallery choppy too etc.
Attached are logcats from 5/10 and 4/22 which is unaffected.
Is there a sane way to review change logs between the 4/22 build and the following ones?
[UPD] To be precise, the latest usable build for me is 4/23.

5/10 has a lot of these, it was reported in some other thread as related to encryption:
E/qdhwcomposer( 1147): Failed to call ioctl MSMFB_OVERLAY_SET err=Out of memory
Attached Files
File Type: txt logcat-422.txt - [Click for QR Code] (341.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: txt logcat-510.txt - [Click for QR Code] (316.6 KB, 2 views)
11th May 2013, 12:38 PM |#1528  
Flag East Coast
Thanks Meter: 473

Donate to Me
More
RC2 is up, just installed haven't had anything funky happen yet
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoMagus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NeoMagus Ad-Free
11th May 2013, 04:19 PM |#1529  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrr_r

Once again with a cleaner state this time.
With the latest nightly 5/10, system and data wiped, no gapps, encryption still in place I'm getting general lagginess everywhere: scrolling in the browser isn't immediate and effortless, the Settings app is choppy, it was painful to see it lag while enabling adb, the Gallery choppy too etc.
Attached are logcats from 5/10 and 4/22 which is unaffected.
Is there a sane way to review change logs between the 4/22 build and the following ones?

5/10 has a lot of these, it was reported in some other thread as related to encryption:
E/qdhwcomposer( 1147): Failed to call ioctl MSMFB_OVERLAY_SET err=Out of memory

this problem still exists in RC2. i also use encryption, though i don't think that's the cause.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluestreak123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bluestreak123 Ad-Free
11th May 2013, 09:03 PM |#1530  

More
Did RC2 format my internal SDCard?
VZW SGS3 + cm-10.1.0-RC2-d2vzw

I can't find anything. No pics, downloads (including RC2 I just installed), or Titanium Backup files.

There's no /0 folder where I've found things moved before.
11th May 2013, 09:54 PM |#1531  
Flag Tallahassee, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,184

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clt829

VZW SGS3 + cm-10.1.0-RC2-d2vzw

I can't find anything. No pics, downloads (including RC2 I just installed), or Titanium Backup files.

There's no /0 folder where I've found things moved before.

Check /data/media

Sent from my SCH-i535 with Tapatalk 2

If I've helped, please hit the thanks button
The Following User Says Thank You to tylerlawhon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tylerlawhon Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)