[GENERAL HELP] Post Your Questions Here Instead of Making a New Thread

Search This thread

jetaw03

Mar 1, 2012
Paombong, Bulacan
i'm also having problems with the limited internal storage. i'm searching for a solution and came across link2sd. have you guys tried this? will try this later at home..

mustang2011

Oct 31, 2012
Lucknow
Making ftf for xperia c

How can I create ftf from stock ROM (SUS) for Xperia C? I know the method for other models but Xperia C is different from all.

abhishekr700

Mar 20, 2013
New Delhi
www.geeksunboxed.com
hey guyz
plz give me instructions on
1-)how to root the phone
2-)how to unroot it
3-)how to flash stock rom

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

its easy
open a adb shell and type
Code:
adb push c:\SystemUI.apk /system/app/
replace c:\systemui.apk with the apk's location on ur pc

hey can u tell me how did u backed up the firmware on pc....

PLEASE PRESS THANX IF I HELPED

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

pls help.. i accidentally delete some files on my systemUI, can someone pls help me how to push systemUI using PC/desktop computer?
i cant access my phone because it always shos system ui has stopped... pls help
its easy
open a adb shell and type
Code:
Select Code
adb push c:\SystemUI.apk /system/app/replace c:\systemui.apk with the apk's location on ur pc

hey can u tell me how did u backed up the firmware on pc....

marginbull

Jul 28, 2013
T3 camera apps needed!!!

Hello.. I just wanted.to know whether the latest and bugless apps of xperia t3 are available for xperia c... I am currently usin z2 apps but they are too buggy... Any help?

smmh25

Aug 18, 2014
download symbol not showing while downloading some thing

Hi recently I updated my android version in xperia c and updated file commander too since then I am not getting symbol on notification bar I.e. Down arrow symbol when we download some thing please suggest any solution to this

bricazgrind

Mar 20, 2014

hiren997

Feb 28, 2014
mumbai
Apps force stopping

All system apps are firce stopping...
Tried clearing cache abd dalvik cache and resetted it but stipp the apps are force stopping
Any solution?? :(

theonecallednick

Oct 5, 2014
kathmandu
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
[LOKI] Bootloader hack

this hack was made by djrbliss for locked bootloader of AT&T and Verizon branded samsung galaxy s4, i was hoping if this hack can be possible for xperia c as well.. can we build this program from scratch for xperia c as well?

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

All system apps are firce stopping...
Tried clearing cache abd dalvik cache and resetted it but stipp the apps are force stopping
Any solution?? :(

you can repair your phone via sony pc companion however your internal memory will be wiped..

theonecallednick

Oct 5, 2014
kathmandu
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hi recently I updated my android version in xperia c and updated file commander too since then I am not getting symbol on notification bar I.e. Down arrow symbol when we download some thing please suggest any solution to this

try wiping out cache if it doesn't work then try rolling back to previous version of file commander

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

How can I create ftf from stock ROM (SUS) for Xperia C? I know the method for other models but Xperia C is different from all.

check this link out http://www.xda-developers.com/andro...es-from-sus-files-for-stock-sony-xperia-roms/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Many people are joining xda on daily basis. Some of them join the forum to get custom ROMs while some join in order to get some of their problem that they are facing with their phones solved.

There are dedicated threads for ROMs but what about HELP/QUESTIONS??

People generally straight away start a new thread to get their doubts solved. But this can lead to chaos in the forum.

I'm creating this thread as an alternative to *New Threads* that aim to resolve a question.

Not only this, this thread can also become a Database kind of place where people can look if their question is already solved or not...

I request all members of the Xperia C sub-forum to help and answer some questions posted here if they can.

I hope you guys get the idea behind this thread...
    Whenever I try to download or update I clear the cache and use clean master. It used to work before. Now it doesn't. I had snapchat, instagram, crop pic and other apps installed then. I've deleted all those apps. I did that to install different apps. Now I can't even install new ones, even with fewer apps than before.
    You can very easily solve your problem

Step 1 : Root Your Device >>>> VISIT THIS THREAD
    Step 2 : Install Link2SD Application.
    Step 3 : Open Link2SD application and grant it the superuser permission.
    Step 4 : From the dropdown menu on the top select the option "updated"
    Step 5 : You will find all your updated apps there, long press the apps and select the option "integrate update into system".
    Do this with all the updated apps and then restart your device. (you might see some force close errors during this, just ignore them... all will be gone when you restart your device)
    Step 6 : Press the thanks button below this post!

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Thats cause yr phone storage is full due to syatema app updates

Use the methid in isiddharth post avove

Well THIS is also a good method
    Thanks a lot compandre for this thread.

The xperia c section was slowly turning into a mess of nightmare with many, many useless threads.

I hope this solves the clutter :)
    guys..
    is there a hope to install a rom based on kitkat for our device in the near future ??

tnkx

Well the changes are slim. The main reasons behind this are:
    *Locked Bootloader- Obviously needs no explanation.
    *Less developers support: Not many devs support Xperia C. Many great devs managed to run CM11 on devices with locked bootloaders like Xperia X10, SP but unfortunately there aren't any such devs supporting Xperia C.
    Some leaked Sony documents show that Xperia C will receive JB 4.3 by July. If that update brings the ability to unlock bootloader then there's some hope else Xperia C would have to stay with JB.

my xperia C suddenly wont respond to touch. no response at all. all stock running latest fw and not rooted. but the phone is on and working, vibrate, led, all. its just the screen that wont work. never been dropped or bumped. please help thanks

Simple. Try repairing with PCC or SUS. If that doesn't works, take it to service centre.
    What is honami framework?

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk
    Honami is Xperia Z1. So Honami framework is Xperia Z1 styled framework.

Sent from my Xperia Mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    :D Hey guys do this (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2712253&page=9#post58096322) Works on our phone ? xperia c
    and I just want to know if you know how to merge sdcard0 to internal

There is an easier way to increase your Internal Memory. You may not see change in settings>>storage but Internal Storage after this will not be consumed and you will have more free and some extra space from before.

NOTE : your SD card will be formatted in the process)

Step 1 : Install Link2SD application on your rooted device.
    Step 2 : Reboot your device in to CWM
    Step 3 : When CWM has started, go to advanced>>partition SD card>>(now select the amount you want to give to internal storage)(max 4GB)
    Step 4 : Wait for some time. Till the process Completes
    Step 5 : After the process is complete reboot your device.
    Step 6 : Now open Link2SD application and it will automatically open a pop-up
    Step 7 : Select the "ext3" option from that pop-up.
    Step 8 : Reboot your device after this. Done!
    Step 9 : Press the Thanks Button below!