niether recovery nor fastboot & edl

Search This thread

ajeet123pt123

Nov 6, 2019
the current image(boot/recovery)have been destroyed and can not boot.

please help ....i can not boot into fastboot mode, recovery mode , edl mode.

naushad.016

Mar 7, 2015
Delhi
Press the volume down button while turning it on, it will boot into recovery. Then flash vbmeta.img to remove that error screen. I hope you have TWRP.

Did you wipe vendor partition!?

There is a fastboot stock version of colorOS available here. Look for it. Hopefully you'll get your device working again.

ajeet123pt123

Nov 6, 2019
bhai nhi ja rha hai

Press the volume down button while turning it on, it will boot into recovery. Then flash vbmeta.img to remove that error screen. I hope you have TWRP.

Did you wipe vendor partition!?

There is a fastboot stock version of colorOS available here. Look for it. Hopefully you'll get your device working again.

nhi ja rha hai

gourab4u

Nov 8, 2011
Kolkata
Same condition for me as well.
Unlocked bootloader, fastboot flashed TWRP, vbmeta.img, Recovery flashed magisk to root.
It was working fine.
Then I booted into fastbbot mode and ran the command "fastboot flashing lock"
from then only the error screen and not going into either recovery or fastboot on any key combination.

Please help

mottalib.saju

Feb 15, 2020
Realme xt boot loop

Same happening to me no key combination taking to fastboot or download mode. it happened during update to Realme UI from color os. after getting successful update i pressed ok button instead of reboot. Now phone is boot looping continuously. Can turn off the phone by pressing both volume button and power button but fastboot or download mode not coming. plz suggest me the solution. :(:(:confused: