FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM] Kingdom Stock GingerSense 3.0 [Android 2.3.3] [RLS2] [6/8/11] Stable Release

4,094 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,576

Post Reply Email Thread
24th June 2011, 11:30 PM |#1111  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
i could be mistaken, but

"Download Rom (make sure you get the incredilbe version and not the supersonic)" is a little hard when the source link for RLS2 is providing a single download
so i downloaded, flashed on my brothers dInc, and the wall-paper images are all skewed & some camera lag

so, is this downloaded ROM version meant for the Evo/Supersonic version?

His Phone Identity states >Model Number>"HTC EVO 4G". does everyone else have this listed?
in case it helps i opened up the zip file on my computer & navigated to "data/VR-System/system.customize" and see
( "Kingdom SKU : Sprint WWE[651] ROM Ver : 0.81.651"
granted this was ported from the Kingdom (Sprint device)

I would check the MD5Sum for this but there's none listed...can anyone provide this? ROM Developer?

i'm not being a smart a*s, i'm genuinely curious if this is an incorrect download.

also, while i'm here: i searched but didn't see any actual fixes--only mentions of the issue. any fix for the camera lag? not recording--actual photographs. the screen is very laggy when attempting to take a photo.

thanks in advance!

24th June 2011, 11:37 PM |#1112  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Changing density seemed to make no difference at all :/
24th June 2011, 11:56 PM |#1113  
Flag Concord, NH
Thanks Meter: 30

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by project.in.process

i could be mistaken, but

"Download Rom (make sure you get the incredilbe version and not the supersonic)" is a little hard when the source link for RLS2 is providing a single download
so i downloaded, flashed on my brothers dInc, and the wall-paper images are all skewed & some camera lag

so, is this downloaded ROM version meant for the Evo/Supersonic version?

His Phone Identity states >Model Number>"HTC EVO 4G". does everyone else have this listed?
in case it helps i opened up the zip file on my computer & navigated to "data/VR-System/system.customize" and see
( "Kingdom SKU : Sprint WWE[651] ROM Ver : 0.81.651"
granted this was ported from the Kingdom (Sprint device)

I would check the MD5Sum for this but there's none listed...can anyone provide this? ROM Developer?

i'm not being a smart a*s, i'm genuinely curious if this is an incorrect download.

also, while i'm here: i searched but didn't see any actual fixes--only mentions of the issue. any fix for the camera lag? not recording--actual photographs. the screen is very laggy when attempting to take a photo.

thanks in advance!

No you downloaded the correct one. It just says that because this is a ROM ported from the Evo, so it hasn't been changed to Incredible yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to rosser725 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rosser725 Ad-Free
25th June 2011, 12:23 AM |#1114  
Flag Nevada
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarpolitiks

Changing density seemed to make no difference at all :/

The .m10 tool is probably what your looking for....The Uber Kingdom rom is more updated. I think that the widgets and icons are manually resize because the rom this was ported from has 854x800 resolution. on a side note Incubus said he would update this when synergy rom is fiinally released (non-beta).
25th June 2011, 04:31 AM |#1115  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
thanks--that clears up that issue.

anyone have a fix for the camera lag issue?

any kernel anyone suggests?
25th June 2011, 07:50 AM |#1116  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
This is odd.
What's the difference between this ROM and the Uber Kingdom/ Sonic Kingdom ROMs?
25th June 2011, 05:43 PM |#1117  
Flag Indiana
Thanks Meter: 75

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerodive

What's the difference between this ROM and the Uber Kingdom/ Sonic Kingdom ROMs?

Sonic is the customized version of this. And its been more recently updated. I'm currently running it. I personally have no issues with it. It's fast and battery life is getting better. But some people are having issues with the camcorder on it. But netflix works on it(flashable fix, it breaks 720p recording) I would check it out. It's a very nice rom. Zero complaints. He hasn't gotten many customizations yet. Just transparent status bar really. But I would flash it. You won't be disappointed. Hope this helps.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App
25th June 2011, 06:33 PM |#1118  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 3,576

Donate to Me
More
Im in the process of making a new 3.0 rom. Keep your eye out for Redefined Sense 3D
25th June 2011, 07:22 PM |#1119  
Flag Indiana
Thanks Meter: 75

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by incubus26jc

Im in the process of making a new 3.0 rom. Keep your eye out for Redefined Sense 3D

Is it going to be stock or customized to your liking?

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App
27th June 2011, 06:21 AM |#1121  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 16,193

Donate to Me
More
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by incubus26jc

Your roms sick as always bro
The Following User Says Thank You to renzo.olivares For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift renzo.olivares Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)