New Launcher - Nova Launcher

Search This thread

brunswick000

Apr 16, 2010
Kingston, ON
Not sure how to post a link on my NS through tapatalk, but if you head to the Galaxy Nexus forum and look in the "themes and apps" section you'll find a thread on Nova Launcher. Stock ICS launcher with a pile of additional options. Worth a look. It only works for ICS roms.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1389071

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

Last edited:

djkdawg

Mar 22, 2008
dallas
Can't believe no one tried this, that launcher is the best ics launcher ever ... thanks for the post

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

stremax

Oct 14, 2011
vasto
are you kidding? Novalauncher is out for a while and yes probably way better than anything else for ICS, really good work deve!!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

brunswick000

Apr 16, 2010
Kingston, ON
are you kidding? Novalauncher is out for a while and yes probably way better than anything else for ICS, really good work deve!!

Not kidding! Lol. I did a search in the NS forum and nothing came up on it. Nor trying to take credit. Just trying to point people towards a great app.

mattallica76

Jun 29, 2010
Hanover, Pa
I'm liking this a good bit. I installed it via zip on Bugless Beast ICS Nightly 1-5-12. The home screen grid size is set at 5X4 (default Galaxy Nexus), but it's easily changed back to 4X4 in the Nova settings.

im.nick.hello

May 15, 2011
ive been a user since beta1, anyone who has doubts about switching i can assure you this is the best ics launcher you can get

Tiffany84

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 27, 2010
Thanks for the heads up. Just the speed difference alone between this and stock is worth it. Then all the features and customization is just a bonus. Thanks again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not sure how to post a link on my NS through tapatalk, but if you head to the Galaxy Nexus forum and look in the "themes and apps" section you'll find a thread on Nova Launcher. Stock ICS launcher with a pile of additional options. Worth a look. It only works for ICS roms.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1389071

Can you adjust icon sizes with this launcher? I can't stand how big the icons are on the ICS launcher's.
    Hold down on the icon u want to change
    edit
    Click on the icon

In beta15, it seems that you can put unlimited apps in folders(not sure if it is unlimited but it holds all the apps in my phone).