FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

View Poll Results: Do you want Ferat to make a Rom / Firmware that looks and feels like Xperia Z3 / Z4?

Yes, please!

9 Vote(s)
90.00%
No, thanks. I prefer his work as it is

1 Vote(s)
10.00%
I don't care

0 Vote(s)
0%

[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

807 posts
Thanks Meter: 808

By JeffreyPiket, Senior Member on 5th January 2012, 01:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Welcome To The FeraLab Discussion Thread The Hottest Thread in the XPERIA X10 General Forum for more than 3 years now!!!

Break The Limits

This thread is created to separate non development posts from the FeraLab Development thread and to keep the development thread clean!!!

What can you post here:
-Anything related to FeraLab
-Installation Problems
-Kernel Issues
-Bug Reports
-Miscellaneous Issues
-All Noob Questions
-Useful Tips & Tricks

What you can't post here!!!:
-Requests for ETA of new releases. Just sit back and wait!
-Requests for Mirrors of FeraVolts work, or if he or someone else could upload it somewhere else. It is also not allowed to bother other members for another way to get FeraVolt's new work! Respect the disicision of the Developers!!!

What's NOT allowed in the development thread:
-Thanks, Thank You or +1 (stop it, it's annoying! just hit the THANKS button if someone else has helped you)
-Reporting a bug that's already been reported (please read the thread thoroughly before posting)
-Reporting a bug on previous versions (FeraVolt is developing new roms and kernels, not old ones!) (you can report it here in the discussion thread!)
-If you plan on downloading the new release, no need to mention it in the development thread! Just download it and report any potential bug
-Requests for ETA of new releases. Just sit back and wait!
-Requests for Mirrors of FeraVolts work, or if he or someone else could upload it somewhere else. It is also not allowed to bother other members for another way to get FeraVolt's new work! Respect the disicision of the Developers!!!

Tips:
Before installing and before you start flooding this and/or the development thread with bug reports and questions be sure to read both the development and discussion thread thoroughly and make sure you follow the guide provided to you in FeraVolt's OP. ALWAYS follow HIS! installation steps!

If you like FeraVolts work you can donate to him by clicking the image:

Credits Go To:
-FeraVolt for his great work and his support
-ViPER520 for ViPER4Android
-zhuhang for ViPER4Android
-Colossus for supporting me in this
-DooMLoRd for his amazing doomkernel v6 and all of his other great works
-Arnold.Alexius for his work (without his CM/FXP discussion room i never would have thought of this thread)
-zimmerAndy for maintaining this thread when i was gone
-Ultimategeppie for his advise, help and support
-milton.bain for his support
-kalel29 for his support
-championswimmer for his support
-MattyOnXperiaX10 for his support
-x10forevers for his support
-9andar for his help and support
-Bares for his huge help and support
-scritch007 for supporting Ferat
-Tof37 for supporting Ferat
-Achotjan for supporting Ferat
-walker.cz for supporting Ferat
-Hzu for his support, advise and bug reports
-Dr. Goodvibes for his huge help and support
-JeySee for his help, support and especially for buying FeraVolt a new X10!
-Ronald G V A for his enthusiasm and his FeraLab Wishlist - Future Features (Rom & Kernel) thread
-ItBankRock for his help, support and bug reports
-EzzyLupe for his support
-anthony_lrk89 for his support
-Everyone else who i did not have mentioned for their help and support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimategeppie

Please be carefull in the way you're asking. People can easily interpret your question as a demand.
And with this, you are also reducing the chance of getting an answer to your question.

Kind regards and: no offence intended in any way.
Just trying to be helpfull.

UltimateGeppie.

A huge thanks to Ultimategeppie for this very useful post!

Thank You and Have Fun!

To Break The Limits visit the FeraLab Website by clicking the image:

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to JeffreyPiket For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JeffreyPiket Ad-Free

9th February 2012, 10:38 PM |#2  
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,122

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmerAndy

and now tehy have notting to say!!! good thinking for this thread colossus, jeffrey

Just proves that some users just use the development threads like chat sites.

Can you guys confer to keep the op updated, also have a look at the FXP thread done by Arnold.Alexius here in general and run this similar.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to colossus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift colossus Ad-Free
9th February 2012, 11:01 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 523

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by colossus

Just proves that some users just use the development threads like chat sites.

Can you guys confer to keep the op updated, also have a look at the FXP thread done by Arnold.Alexius here in general and run this similar.

we can do that.. ok
The Following User Says Thank You to zimmerAndy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zimmerAndy Ad-Free
JeffreyPiket
9th February 2012, 11:06 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmerAndy

we can do that.. ok

Sure we can. Count me in!
9th February 2012, 11:21 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 222

More
at first thanks for the great rom and for the time you spend to make us happy!!

one question: i miss a music widget, maybe im blind? the music app is already in the app drawer....
10th February 2012, 12:18 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Can someone test the following and see if it Force Closes for you as well?

The default install of Feralab includes the "Photo and Video" widget, try removing it (drag into the trash can), then try to re-add the widget as both a small and a large sized widget.

Does it work for you?

Thanks,
B.
10th February 2012, 01:13 AM |#7  
Flag Riffa
Thanks Meter: 2

More
It seems like a great ROM, but due to my first failure of having a stable one in V4.0 I'm now on MIUI .. but the Q is this smoother or recommended over a MIUI ROM?

Thanx in advanced
10th February 2012, 04:26 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 900

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanoguy

Can someone test the following and see if it Force Closes for you as well?

The default install of Feralab includes the "Photo and Video" widget, try removing it (drag into the trash can), then try to re-add the widget as both a small and a large sized widget.

Does it work for you?

Thanks,
B.

it is a reported bug ..

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldoyh

It seems like a great ROM, but due to my first failure of having a stable one in V4.0 I'm now on MIUI .. but the Q is this smoother or recommended over a MIUI ROM?

Thanx in advanced

v4 was stable .....
and its really super fast and smooth :P
10th February 2012, 07:20 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
I'm just curious, since all complaints, questions and chit chat go into this thread. What else would actually be left in the ROM thread? Since most of the technical responses on the ROM thread are.. well responses to questions. If that's your point, you want the ROM thread to contain no posts. Then how would one find out about Feralab, I only looked at it because i saw it on the front page for so long (due to the constant bumping of questions/responses). My point is basically, putting complaints, and questions in here might be counter productive.
The Following User Says Thank You to bouncynemoss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bouncynemoss Ad-Free
10th February 2012, 08:43 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Email?!
Great rom, even coming from wolfbreaks' one!
One question; I can't seem to find the exchange email, am i missing something?
(Not looking or Gmail, allready have that)
10th February 2012, 09:05 AM |#11  
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,122

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncynemoss

I'm just curious, since all complaints, questions and chit chat go into this thread. What else would actually be left in the ROM thread? Since most of the technical responses on the ROM thread are.. well responses to questions. If that's your point, you want the ROM thread to contain no posts. Then how would one find out about Feralab, I only looked at it because i saw it on the front page for so long (due to the constant bumping of questions/responses). My point is basically, putting complaints, and questions in here might be counter productive.

How can it be counter productive, it will cut out all the spam posts, people post thanks instead of using the thanks button, people asking how to use certain apps or wanting tutorials on flashing etc and just the general talk that goes off there that has nothing to do with the rom.
All complaints, bug reports will stay in that thread, so will everything else that will help development, this way you will find things only relating to the rom and not have to read through pages of irrelevant posts!

I am having discussions with Feravolt at the moment to to see what is best for both users and him/herself. Keeping the developer happy is the main concern here, our x10 forum welcomes new developers and it would be sad to see anybody leave because of issues that could be easily resolved.

Operation "Iron Fist" is still in full force!

Sent from my X10i using xda premium
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to colossus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift colossus Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, best rom for x10, blazing fast, discussion, feralab, love it!, masterpiece

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)