FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

View Poll Results: Do you want Ferat to make a Rom / Firmware that looks and feels like Xperia Z3 / Z4?

Yes, please!

9 Vote(s)
90.00%
No, thanks. I prefer his work as it is

1 Vote(s)
10.00%
I don't care

0 Vote(s)
0%

[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

807 posts
Thanks Meter: 808

By JeffreyPiket, Senior Member on 5th January 2012, 01:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd February 2012, 11:33 PM |#701  
Flag What?
Thanks Meter: 34

More
V8 Fresh install: Bug on Settings > Phone Settings | There is only two options. I can't change my phone ID to hide/show or anything. I already tried all the install/wiping/rebooting/settling methods.

Someone experiencing it?

22nd February 2012, 11:36 PM |#702  
Flag Oxford
Thanks Meter: 4,175

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletBrazil

V8 Fresh install: Bug on Settings > Phone Settings | There is only two options. I can't change my phone ID to hide/show or anything. I already tried all the install/wiping/rebooting/settling methods.

Someone experiencing it?

where the hell there is a phone setting in setting????
22nd February 2012, 11:38 PM |#703  
Thanks Meter: 14,249

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheeler

Rom is great! Super snappy and no fc's so far. I've found one "bug". I have to reconnect to wifi manually every time I turn of the screen and connection ends(which is a good thing to save battery). But normally it would connect to wifi after you unlocked the screen, now I have to do it trough the setting. Understand? :P

Sent from my X10 using XDA App

It works fine for me dude.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshprints

So nobody is going to help?

The main patch doesn't work. When I flash it it says everything is fine but none of the apks within actually install. Hence no new xperia s Widgets or apps. At least someone let me know what I might have done wrong because no matter what method I get no result. Cheers in advance.

Seems you're on locked bootloader. try to mount all partitions in recovery and install patch again.
The Following User Says Thank You to FeraVolt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FeraVolt Ad-Free
22nd February 2012, 11:47 PM |#704  
Hey fellas!
Finally i downloaded all files, customized some files and flashed.
Yeah, I got stuck in bootloop once. But sometimes smooth rides need a brake!

Feedbacks :
Again great job

Opinions :
The "vibrate" icon in notification's status bar is working weird. I have been observing it since v3.0. When i trigger it, it turns blue with a blue bottom line. But on toggling it, the icon turns white, but the blue bottom line stays!
It's Minor issue, but i wanted to let you all know.

________________________________________
CheerS!  
Milton
(*^__^*)
From Sony Ericsson Xperia™(locked bootloader)(DoomKernel) on "FeraLab v7.2"
using XDA premium
"  HiT ThAnKs If I'm NiCe To YoU! "
22nd February 2012, 11:48 PM |#705  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smile after all this flash patch with Xrecovery!
hey guys just a quick question! mabey a noob one.. it says I have to flash the main patch with xrecovery. how is tnhat done ?. or do I just install from zip like the normal ? hehe VERalab rocks!!
22nd February 2012, 11:57 PM |#706  
Quote:
Originally Posted by quinnurin

hey guys just a quick question! mabey a noob one.. it says I have to flash the main patch with xrecovery. how is tnhat done ?. or do I just install from zip like the normal ? hehe VERalab rocks!!

Yes flash the patch via xrecovery plus fix permission.

________________________________________
CheerS!  
Milton
(*^__^*)
From Sony Ericsson Xperia™(locked bootloader)(DoomKernel) on "FeraLab v8.0"
using XDA premium
"  HiT ThAnKs If I'm NiCe To YoU! "
The Following User Says Thank You to milton.bain For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift milton.bain Ad-Free
23rd February 2012, 12:12 AM |#707  
Flag What?
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x10forevers

where the hell there is a phone setting in setting????

Settings > Call Settings
23rd February 2012, 12:20 AM |#708  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thanks Fera! Mounting the partitions solved everything. Well done sir, the fantastic rom I've always wanted. 100%

except now wifi gets an error.
EDIT reflashed kernel, all is good. all is well! except in australian politics...
23rd February 2012, 12:47 AM |#709  
Flag Oxford
Thanks Meter: 4,175

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletBrazil

Settings > Call Settings

its all working man....
no one has any problem for that......
and its not problem related to ROM its the network provider's setting
The Following User Says Thank You to x10forevers For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift x10forevers Ad-Free
23rd February 2012, 01:34 AM |#710  
Flag Aachen
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi, my camera doesn't work. When i push the camera app button the camera homescreen starts but without camera function and then the phone freeze. I did the "clean" Installation include hotfix and the patch. What did i wrong or is this a bug?? Thx for Help

23rd February 2012, 01:57 AM |#711  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smile green line!
hey guys does anybody else have a thin white line op in screen right over the status bar ?. it is better seen if you open gallery, and view a photo. you can rly see it then, dosen´t look like it should do that. hehe.. if you do have it did you remove it in any way, or is it supose to be there ? .. thx it changes color when I charge it, so I guess it is supose to be there.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, best rom for x10, blazing fast, discussion, feralab, love it!, masterpiece

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)