Help stuck bootloop

Search This thread

minpao20

Apr 10, 2014
hi guys i am new to the forum and i have been searching for my problem and havent found a solution for my problem.

i rooted my HTC ONE i am from Puerto Rico my htc is from claro ( i think is international ) got my bootloader unlock and everything so i downloaded HTC nexus ROM ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2544119 ) and flashed it using TWRP recovery when flashing i got an error and by mistake i hit reboot system and it boot up the ROM and but it was tooo laggy and i tho it was the ROM so i download another one ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2341395 ) and this one i got the same error flashing but it boot up and was laggy too while searching in the forum some people say that i needed to update my recovery so i did to the latest TWRP recovery i factory wipe and flashed the HTC nexus ROM and i am stuck in a boot loop that i cant get rid off i can boot into recovery and fastboot.

The boot loop is basically i boot into the Google screen when selecting the language the screens goes black.

( my bad if i have any bad grammar i am not very good at english )

i hope i can get this boot loop resolve thanks in advance.

bored_stupid

Jul 10, 2011
Hereford
Try fastboot erase cache.
What version twrp did you flash and link of twrp
What error was you getting.
Post a fastboot getvar all

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

minpao20

Apr 10, 2014
Try fastboot erase cache.
What version twrp did you flash and link of twrp
What error was you getting.
Post a fastboot getvar all

Already tried fastboot erase cache
this one openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-m7.img ( got it from htconeroot dot com ) it doesnt let me post the whole link ;(
right now i got the latest one i think it was 2.7.0.0

this was the error i was getting " error executing updater binary in zip /sdcard error flashing zip "
trying to get the fastboot getvar all on my mac but i cant.

minpao20

Apr 10, 2014
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.23.3263.28
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0712000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__332
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3878mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-0b0efc32
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!

bored_stupid

Jul 10, 2011
Hereford
Flash twrp2.6.3.3. 2..7 has known problems then download ARHD 62
Flash ARHD.. but wipe cache, dalvic cache and system first. Not internal storage..

biohaz55

Feb 9, 2010
Buxton
hi guys i am new to the forum and i have been searching for my problem and havent found a solution for my problem.

i rooted my HTC ONE i am from Puerto Rico my htc is from claro ( i think is international ) got my bootloader unlock and everything so i downloaded HTC nexus ROM ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2544119 ) and flashed it using TWRP recovery when flashing i got an error and by mistake i hit reboot system and it boot up the ROM and but it was tooo laggy and i tho it was the ROM so i download another one ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2341395 ) and this one i got the same error flashing but it boot up and was laggy too while searching in the forum some people say that i needed to update my recovery so i did to the latest TWRP recovery i factory wipe and flashed the HTC nexus ROM and i am stuck in a boot loop that i cant get rid off i can boot into recovery and fastboot.

The boot loop is basically i boot into the Google screen when selecting the language the screens goes black.

( my bad if i have any bad grammar i am not very good at english )

i hope i can get this boot loop resolve thanks in advance.

You have this problem because your device is s-on and it needs to be s-off as stated in the OP for the nexus rom.
You will have to reboot to recovery and sideload another rom to flash, one that doesn't require you to be s-off so that means no google edition roms.... as quoted above ARHD 62.0 is ok for you.
Search XDA for "sideload" and you will find all the info you need to recover your device.

Last edited:

minpao20

Apr 10, 2014
You have this problem because your device is s-on and it needs to be s-off as stated in the OP for the nexus rom.
You will have to reboot to recovery and sideload another rom to flash, one that doesn't require you to be s-off so that means no google edition roms.... as quoted above ARHD 62.0 is ok for you.
Search XDA for "sideload" and you will find all the info you need to recover your device.

Thanks the only bad thing is i have a mac most of the guide here are using windows.