Hi, just a question, after copying did you check if root working ok? Mine.. I don't know why fails when trying to open a new root app.. For example.. Before copying files from camera, opened root explorer, gave permissions, copied files, then made supersu forget permission.. Root explorer can't get root anymore.. Never happened to me.. Any clues?
I don't have that issue. So here's what i have & did :
1. I'm on rooted stock 244 deodex
2. Followed the instruction & flash this camera
3. Assuming you already extracted the system\apps\ from the zip onto your SD card, copy & overwrite them into system\apps via Root Explorer
4. 1 by 1, i need to change the permission of the newly copied files
6. Forced close & clear the cache as per the original instruction if need be again.
7. I did encounter occasional FC when using the camera app though. Relaunching the app usually still works.
If your issue is root explorer, wana try uninstall + reinstall the app ?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|