eClair 5.2 by Laszlo

Search This thread

fmz0507

Jan 28, 2009
would there b a ram hack switch for eclair rom 2?
I really like the stability, speed, and ram hack switch for you donut rom, but i wanna stick w ur eclair too! If its not asking for too much =P

raven_raven

Apr 13, 2010
Poznań
Hey there! This thread may be dead, but Laszlo however is not! He was still updating his ROM until 27.06, when he realesed RC2 and said that this is final release. It has lots of goodies and cm5.08 kernel. Here is link to download:

http://code.google.com/p/l-rom/downloads/detail?name=signed-eClair-R6-RC2.zip&can=2&q=
(IMHO the R6 release is better (based off cm 5.07), you can find it on the page in "downloads" section)

However there is lot of polish translations going on (*cough* by me *cough*). Laszlo wanted this to be a greatest polish ROM so almost everything is translated (i.e. ADWLauncher, settings, spare parts). But! I think that it's possible to change locale to english and download latest ADW to get rid of polish language.
Regardless of this, I have to admit that this is great piece of software!

Maybe author would like to update his OP!

domex2k

May 8, 2009
Cabarete
Great Thanks ! will lazlo be dropping a Froyo aswell?

Hey there! This thread may be dead, but Laszlo however is not! He was still updating his ROM until 27.06, when he realesed RC2 and said that this is final release. It has lots of goodies and cm5.08 kernel. Here is link to download:

http://code.google.com/p/l-rom/downloads/detail?name=signed-eClair-R6-RC2.zip&can=2&q=
(IMHO the R6 release is better (based off cm 5.07), you can find it on the page in "downloads" section)

However there is lot of polish translations going on (*cough* by me *cough*). Laszlo wanted this to be a greatest polish ROM so almost everything is translated (i.e. ADWLauncher, settings, spare parts). But! I think that it's possible to change locale to english and download latest ADW to get rid of polish language.
Regardless of this, I have to admit that this is great piece of software!

Maybe author would like to update his OP!

raven_raven

Apr 13, 2010
Poznań
@up
No dude, you get it wrong.

3G is the connection type and it's running as great as on the other ROMs.
3D gaming however runs poorly because of the RAMhack.

@domex2k
I don't know, I think he will wait for the stable CM6 and then start work :). I can ask him though :D.

bunu

Nov 25, 2009
oops wrong thread. I replied in the wrong tab. Mods delete this post

thinhx2

Jan 24, 2015
Quảng Ninh
Hey bud, glad to see someone still flashing around on the dream

Depending on radio/bootloader will let you flash different Roms
I'm assuming your on the 2708+ update so with this only expect to flash more 'current' roms

Sent from my LG-H901 using XDA-Developers mobile app
I use :
RA 1.7 recovery
Repartitions system 155mb(for all rom)
Hboot 1.33.0.13d
Radio 2.22.28.25
And i try flash radio,hboot from adb. I dont flash hboot,radio because bootloader say: checking signature :failed

Attachments

• IMG_22082016_120524.jpg
    IMG_22082016_120524.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 47

demkantor

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 10, 2011
mpls
I use :
RA 1.7 recovery
Repartitions system 155mb(for all rom)
Hboot 1.33.0.13d
Radio 2.22.28.25
And i try flash radio,hboot from adb. I dont flash hboot,radio because bootloader say: checking signature :failed

You will need a different hboot and radio to flash many Roms froyo or older
Or find a patched kernel

Being you have the most up to date version (which is good as you get a bit more ram) you are s-on - but you can flash the orange.nbh or flash firmware through recovery to revert back

There are some great Roms to try out if you must, but the best Roms for this phone will require your current hboot/radio setup

Reactions: thinhx2

thinhx2

Jan 24, 2015
Quảng Ninh
You will need a different hboot and radio to flash many Roms froyo or older
Or find a patched kernel

Being you have the most up to date version (which is good as you get a bit more ram) you are s-on - but you can flash the orange.nbh or flash firmware through recovery to revert back

There are some great Roms to try out if you must, but the best Roms for this phone will require your current hboot/radio setup

Need flash file orange.nbh to turn off check signature of bootloader?

You have link cwm 2.x.x of htc dream? I only have ra recovery 1.7 and cwm 5.x and 6.x. With cwm 5 and 6 i dont flash old rom because updater script of old rom design to flash on ra recovery. With ra recovery,i dont see folder in 'flash zip file from sdcard' only can see file.zip on sdcard. I can see folder rom and file.zip on cwm. I hope bro have link cwm 2.x . Thank you for reply

demkantor

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 10, 2011
mpls
Need flash file orange.nbh to turn off check signature of bootloader?

You have link cwm 2.x.x of htc dream? I only have ra recovery 1.7 and cwm 5.x and 6.x. With cwm 5 and 6 i dont flash old rom because updater script of old rom design to flash on ra recovery. With ra recovery,i dont see folder in 'flash zip file from sdcard' only can see file.zip on sdcard. I can see folder rom and file.zip on cwm. I hope bro have link cwm 2.x . Thank you for reply

The orange.nbh will change you to s-off and then from there you can use fastboot to flash what you need, just always be sure your radio and hboot are compatible - i can link you if you need or just find me (same user name) in android file host, i have some of the more important stuff there
As for cwm, i probably have this too, but truthfully i found amonra best for the dream and never had a rom i couldn't flash with this, just always need to have .zip on root of sdcard and they have to be signed zips

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ..:: Eclair ::...