Very Cheap Atrix Replacement Parts

Search This thread

MXIIA

Dec 25, 2010
error
Though this seems like a good vendor, they're hardly cheap.
I've seen the Atrix's LCD for ~$60 and it was over $70 here.

heavyarms1912

Oct 10, 2012
Gainesville
are the replacement part available on ebay not good?
if i wish to replace parts because touch isn't working and no problems with glass then do i have to replace the whole screen+digitizer or just the digitizer?

thewarhawk

Feb 17, 2010
Dahlonega
are the replacement part available on ebay not good?
if i wish to replace parts because touch isn't working and no problems with glass then do i have to replace the whole screen+digitizer or just the digitizer?

Your glass screen is your digitizer so, yes and no lol but you won't have to replace the LCD underneath the digitizer.

I bought a digitizer+frame off of ebay for about the same price as the digitizer this website. It was pretty easy to replace, as cell phone repairs go. It was a little scuffed up when I got it because it was used, but it fixed my issues!

Last edited:

LivingChampion

Jul 1, 2011
Just received my fingerprint scanner today.
Worked perfectly by the way.
Two cautions:
1. Does not come with the bottom piece of the fingerprint scanner, only the scanner part. What I did was remove the old scanner via force and just super glued the new one on top of the bottom piece.
2. Came marked up by a permanent marker where the scanner is, but easily removed by alcohol.

BigJeff

Jun 4, 2011
Stanwood
Just received my fingerprint scanner today.
Worked perfectly by the way.
Two cautions:
1. Does not come with the bottom piece of the fingerprint scanner, only the scanner part. What I did was remove the old scanner via force and just super glued the new one on top of the bottom piece.
2. Came marked up by a permanent marker where the scanner is, but easily removed by alcohol.

I'm going to order the earphone jack http://www.chinagadgetland.com/earphone-jack-connector-for-motorola-atrix-4g-mb860-p-10007335.html because my earbuds won't plug all the way in.

Top Liked Posts