[UNBRICK] HTC Unbricking Project

11,611 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,377

By dexter93, Inactive Recognized Developer on 28th February 2012, 09:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th October 2017, 08:30 AM |#1401  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
[QUOTE=dexter93;23078368]Prerequisites[LIST][*]a linux box/live cd with automount disabled and without unity[*]the appropriate package for the device[*]the latest RUU for your device[*]a device bricked by writing security flag 3 with an unsigned hboot, or caused by a damaged hboot via interrupted OTA update/RUU flash on a S-ON device[*]a usb cable[*]some basic linux experience[*]patience

how can i find the appropriate package for the device ?htc one a9s?
7th May 2019, 12:07 AM |#1402  
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Anyone has download links or file downloaded? I searched the whole thread and all dl links are down, both mirrors and the original one. My Sensation which I used as a secondary device bricked for no reason, and is showing me QHSUSB_DLOAD when I connect it to my PC. I'd like to try and unbrick it, but I can't download necessary files.

Thanks.

Edit: I managed to find them by searching file names I read in video (link of the comment with attachments here)
The Following User Says Thank You to pajser92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pajser92 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
a total joke, brick, dexter93 is awesome ;), download, lame, mode, m_t_m is da bestest, qhsusb_dload, qpst, sensation, unbrick

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)