FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Which ROM Did You Like The Most? Answer Only If You Have Tried All Of Them:

BumbleBee™ ROM

91 Vote(s)
53.53%
JMP™ ROM

18 Vote(s)
10.59%
SUVI ROM

39 Vote(s)
22.94%
XR650 Or Any Other ROM

22 Vote(s)
12.94%

[ROM][4.1.1][17 Aug 2013] ~ Aromatic BumbleBee™ ROM V3.0 ~ [Quality Performance][LTS]

152 posts
Thanks Meter: 568

Thread Closed Email Thread
14th July 2013, 11:26 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Exclamation Fixes
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminipk

First error observed is that settings are giving FC (forced close) on two occasions in all launchers:

1. When exiting keyboard settings.
2. On clicking storage.

Sent from my QMobile Noir A10 using xda premium.

Keyboard Settings Fix Is U Need To Have Another KeyBoard Installed As The Default Given Is Anysoftkeyboard! Which Has Its Own Independent Settings... Has To FC...

And Reconfirmed The Storage... Its Working Fine On Other Devices... Please Wait Till Pimp My ROM Gets Super User Access...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ankurbata For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ankurbata Ad-Free

14th July 2013, 01:54 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
everything is good. great rom after many times. i love it. again thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Following User Says Thank You to m3hm00d For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m3hm00d Ad-Free
14th July 2013, 01:55 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Root and dialer.
Hey Dev,

Good work as far as the ROM reviews read. Downloading now. BTW can you please make V2 prerooted with dual SIM supporting dialer. LeWa may inspire you on that.

Also check Canvas4 page for new features which can be added to make this ROM really the best.
14th July 2013, 02:26 PM |#24  
Retired Forum Moderator
Greensboro
Thanks Meter: 4,256

More
Edit:

Thread has been re-opened. Leaving the below message for anyone else that may need a reminder. OP should have links up shortly.

Thread is closed until OP can show me a version of the ROM that does not contain any warez.

FYI, this:

6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which Warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community

Applies to apps that are contained in ROMs as well.
15th July 2013, 06:22 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Smile Thank You!
Thanks For ReOpening DSB,

I Will Take Care From Now On That Unknowingly I Dont Post Any Warez... Sorry For My Mistake!
I Have Removed The Paid Apps Now!

Keep Coming! Take Care!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ankurbata For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ankurbata Ad-Free
15th July 2013, 06:48 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
when will you upload new links.
Also give separate patches for :
1. restoring the default font,
2. restoring the default keyboard and deleting the currently installed
3. separate patches (or methods) for removing non needed launchers
4. and if possible default boot animation and logo.

thank you
15th July 2013, 06:53 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
brother u not replied my post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankurbata

Thanks For ReOpening DSB,

I Will Take Care From Now On That Unknowingly I Dont Post Any Warez... Sorry For My Mistake!
I Have Removed The Paid Apps Now!

Keep Coming! Take Care!

15th July 2013, 07:33 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Fixes
Quote:
Originally Posted by abc_abc2659

when will you upload new links.
Also give separate patches for :
1. restoring the default font,
2. restoring the default keyboard and deleting the currently installed
3. separate patches (or methods) for removing non needed launchers
4. and if possible default boot animation and logo.

thank you

Bro This ROM Is User Dependent If You Can Use Properly U Can Do Anything You Want... Its Customisable To Your Wish.

Fonts: You Must Have Seen Font Installer Added... Use It To Get Back To Default Font... Or Any Other Font You Want...
Keyboard: Download Google Keyboard. (Its Perfect For BumbleBee)
Launchers: I Am Sorry To Say... Removing Launchers May Degrade The Performance... Still If U Want... Open ES Explorer > Give Super User Access > Navigate to /device/data/app and delete whichever u dont need...

Boot animation: Lol... I will Have To Make A Patch Separately For You I Guess... And Send It To You In PM...
15th July 2013, 07:41 AM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3hm00d

brother u not replied my post

Sorry Bro... I Cudnt Reply Here As Because Thread Was Halted For Some Time... Because Of Free Paid Apps Posted... But I Sent You A PM...
Anywaz...

BumbleBee Is Having Tuscles Flashing Over SUVI... Similarly Suvi Is Not Flashing Over BumbleBee... If You Are On SUVI Get Back To Stock And Flash BumbleBee
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ankurbata For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ankurbata Ad-Free
15th July 2013, 07:42 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankurbata

Bro This ROM Is User Dependent If You Can Use Properly U Can Do Anything You Want... Its Customisable To Your Wish.

Fonts: You Must Have Seen Font Installer Added... Use It To Get Back To Default Font... Or Any Other Font You Want...
Keyboard: Download Google Keyboard. (Its Perfect For BumbleBee)
Launchers: I Am Sorry To Say... Removing Launchers May Degrade The Performance... Still If U Want... Open ES Explorer > Give Super User Access > Navigate to /device/data/app and delete whichever u dont need...

Boot animation: Lol... I will Have To Make A Patch Separately For You I Guess... And Send It To You In PM...

Font installer is crashing. Can you.please provide the patch for the default one.
I do not want to have two keyboards. I hate the keyboard notification. The default keyboard is the best. Can you provide a patch for that also?
15th July 2013, 07:46 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 2,097

More
bumblebee is flying high...fantastic rom !!!

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to showstopper1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift showstopper1 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ankur batabyal, bumblebee, canvas2, micromax a110, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread