FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

View Poll Results: Which ROM Did You Like The Most? Answer Only If You Have Tried All Of Them:

BumbleBee™ ROM

91 Vote(s)
53.53%
JMP™ ROM

18 Vote(s)
10.59%
SUVI ROM

39 Vote(s)
22.94%
XR650 Or Any Other ROM

22 Vote(s)
12.94%

[ROM][4.1.1][17 Aug 2013] ~ Aromatic BumbleBee™ ROM V3.0 ~ [Quality Performance][LTS]

152 posts
Thanks Meter: 568

Thread Closed Email Thread
17th August 2013, 03:37 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 193

More
My review of Bumblebee (BB) v.3.0

right from the start..
- boot animation is superb
- display is also crisp (i feel it when i revert back from any other rom to bumblebee v.x.x)
- the lock screen is amazing too..(camera shortcut works great and the music shortcut also works great with walkman app installed)
- default wallpaper was nice.. (camaro is one of my fav. cars)
- Crt animation gives the premium feel of Sony (i had tried it with xposed and xblast tools but faced boot loops yet you did it man.. though minor glitch is there yet will be fixed soon by crt animation dev)
- The menu transitions newly added look great (though you'll lose it for good if you flash stock background patch)
- i think people should have no problem with ram cuz i get 163mb at least in every boot.. i know its less than BB v.1.x but believe me guys is the ram management that matters not the statically shown free ram, which is already good in case of BB..(still for your satisfaction you can use 3rd party apps like greenify and pure performances x and andeveloper's xtreme booster app for an extra boost..)
- i feel stock recent apps is better and all the transparency changes also work fine if you follow the steps properly..
- wifi and gps locks within 5secs max (though i live in a crowded area, epo settings does the job)
wifi tethering also working fine in both usb and wireless mode
- now there are no force closes in language and input settings (kudos)
- battery life seems decent (though need more charge cycles for genuine results)
- 4.2 keyboard provided as default is great and replaces almost swiftkey app with its gesture typing (this keyboard consumes around 15-22 mb while swiftkey consumes 38-45mb)
- sound is awesome in every BB release.. play music has a cool UI(don't use music fx instead use viperfx , while u first open it, install the cortexA8 with neon driver, reboot and play any song in play music and then open equalizer settings by pressing the menu hard button and set viper fx as the default now use your liked settings for headset and speaker tabs)
- play store and all apps are working fine too.. (those having trouble, first check your connection and then install the latest play store app from themes and apps section, goto settings, all apps and then clear data and cache of play store and play services, update play services and then reboot and open play store and it'll work)
- totally user customisable rom(extended menu in settings has it all, dpi changer(remove the # symbol from build prop using any app or editor in ro.sf.lcd density line), battery style changer, lock screen wallpaper changer, transparency changer, etc) rest is done by the xposed framework and its utility modules (lidroid toggles patch will be soon available)
- caution!!!!(take nandroid backup before flashing any scripts or mods)
- final words (Rom is good to go)

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ssmcrak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ssmcrak Ad-Free

17th August 2013, 03:39 PM |#502  
Flag CHENNAI
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anirudhcrao

@ankurbata I have used every Bumblebee version ROM's you have released till now. By far, v3 seems to be the best. I have a question. I have the app called 'Toggles Mod'. I know its something to do with Lidroid Toggles and such stuff. But since u have included this, what is the use of it and HOW actually are we supposed to use it?

there is widget toggles icon in app how to use it pls help
17th August 2013, 03:40 PM |#503  

More
Quote:

@ankurbata I have used every Bumblebee version ROM's you have released till now. By far, v3 seems to be the best. I have a question. I have the app called 'Toggles Mod'. I know its something to do with Lidroid Toggles and such stuff. But since u have included this, what is the use of it and HOW actually are we supposed to use it?

you can use it once Dev has released the lidroid toggles patch.. it will automatically be integrated to make your desired changes in lidroid menu on the notification panel..

The Following User Says Thank You to ssmcrak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ssmcrak Ad-Free
17th August 2013, 03:43 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Dev i am facing one problem
Rom not installed properly
Installation unsuccessful Error 0

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda premium
17th August 2013, 03:44 PM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 1,043

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankurbata

....open ES Explorer In R/W Mode And Navigate To /system/build.prop, Open Build.prop & Go To The Last Line And Remove The # Symbol At ro.sf.lcd_density

done that. is the mode required to be set back to RO thereafter?
The Following User Says Thank You to m0han For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m0han Ad-Free
17th August 2013, 03:47 PM |#506  

More
no need to set that back but each time you use transparency changer, u need to do this first in ES explorer

The Following User Says Thank You to ssmcrak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ssmcrak Ad-Free
17th August 2013, 04:09 PM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
If I will get any problem with CRT effect
How can I remove it coz I am looking forward to download this ROM
And when will be lidroid toggle patch available

Sent from my Cynus T2 using xda app-developers app
17th August 2013, 04:17 PM |#508  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Feeling pain in chest and cold. But I am gonna flash v3 at all costs :P
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnNaMeD__ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift UnNaMeD__ Ad-Free
17th August 2013, 04:22 PM |#509  

More
There's no problem with crt effect.. just a small glitch but that's ignorable still Dev will fix it soon.. but it looks wonderful.. just download the rom and see.. you're gonna love it!!!

17th August 2013, 04:24 PM |#510  
Flag Gurdaspur
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Unhappy
DOwnloading V3
17th August 2013, 04:29 PM |#511  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 568

Donate to Me
More
Info 2 Reserved For Future Updates
Quote:

Lidroid Has Not Been Implemented Yet... And Is Coming Soon... It Has Been Kept For Further Use!
The Following User Says Thank You to ankurbata For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ankurbata Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ankur batabyal, bumblebee, canvas2, micromax a110, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread