[leak] [rom] ics 4.0 i9220zclp1

Search This thread

npras42

Nov 7, 2011
Sheffield
How to do that..i mean its is zip file i i must unpack..and when i do that i have 5 files..
Damn it i am so confused about simple operation..somethings wrong with ny brain.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

I think you are confusing yourself.

I will try to help.

1) You need to download the file from the OP. It is this one:
http://www.mirorii.com/fichier/3/501208/I9220LP1-N7000-ICS-REPACK-tar.html

2) Copy this .tar file to your external sd card from your computer with the USB cable.

3) Open Mobile Odin on your phone and select the .tar file. DO NOT TRY TO UNPACK OR EXTRACT ANYTHING. JUST SELECT THE .TAR FILE.

4) Leave all the other settings at their default and press the button to start the flashing process.

Hopefully that helps. :)

Reactions: dzontra11

loonsy

Jul 30, 2007
Singapore
Anyone having problems with market,my paid apps no longer are paid,if I click on them it asks me to pay again.

HumanoidTalking

Sep 5, 2010
Sydney
I don't have such issues, but u can try market enabler to see? Change market to another US base...does it also ask the same on desktop version of market....

By flashing this ROM ur mobile code changes to I9220, I think by changing that back to N7000 could help as well

Anyone having problems with market,my paid apps no longer are paid,if I click on them it asks me to pay again.

Sent from my GT-I9220 using xda premium

Last edited:

fards

Inactive Recognized Developer
This rom is beyond beta. It is either a release candidate or has already been released to manufacturing. That's how the leak came about. This rom will work with either LTE or GSM bands. Of course, if your hardware will not support LTE bands, LTE will not work on it. It will work with LTE on the new ATT phones being sold today. Calling me stupid and saying I have my head up my ass spewing pompous hyperbole does not indicate any intelligence on your part. In fact, it indicates just the opposite.

Try doing a bit of research, the lte phone has a completely different chipset, not sure how or why you believe this beta build would work on it.

The international note is n7000 the Chinese version using same exynos chipset is i922

the i717 ? Is the att Lte version, uses Qualcomm soc doesn't it?

loonsy

Jul 30, 2007
Singapore
I don't have such issues, but u can try market enabler to see? Change market to another US base...does it also ask the same on desktop version of market....

By flashing this ROM ur mobile code changes to I9220, I think by changing that back to N7000 could help as well

Sent from my GT-I9220 using xda premium

I was on i9220, then switched the build.prop to N7000. It was all working fine before, also tried using market enabler, still doesnt work. Only new thing I have done is switch LCD density from 320 - 240. Might try switching it back to 320 and see of that fixes it.

Top Liked Posts