25th June 2009, 08:49 PM |#3001  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 16,153

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2

The dongle hasn't crapped out, has it? Thanks for your work and am looking forward to the VGA Pro Plus Ultimate.

No the dongle is just about holding together. It takes longer to get VGA out as I dont have a VGA device and have to test everything on an emulator which doesnt have landcape mode so I have to check everything 3 or 4 times.

If everything goes without trouble I will release pro plus ultimate and basic tomorrow night
25th June 2009, 08:54 PM |#3002  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kborer22

@mskip

first of all great work, without your work MS3 falls short of its promise, but now my phone can truly be all it can.

A few questions:
1. Do you have "widgets guide" a document that has a picture and name of each widget?
( i think that would be helpful; it can be frustrating to keep trying different clocks until you find one you like and accidentally trying the same one several time , obviously your busy, i thought this is something you may already have laying around)

2. I installed your current VGA "pro plus" (i think) on to my TP and all it did was give me the widgets. From reading the description i was expecting the 7 lifestyle pages and all of those things. Not sure if i did something wrong/something happened. Any thoughts?

Anyway looking forward to the VGA Ultimate pack, again great work!

1. I havent got a guide as such but I will make a pdf with all the current widgets and the widget name after pro plus vga has been released.

2. Sounds like you installed the basic version of pro plus. The tweaks and changes are all on the Extras version. If you installed Extras and you didnt get any of the extra carousel screens or the transparent menu bar (or anything else listed) then thats very confusing.
25th June 2009, 09:10 PM |#3003  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Vulture-

@ all:

<Plugin Class="Spb.LSP.MenuBar" Name="Btn1" ID="2">
<String Name="Backgrd" Value="MenuBackgrd"/>
<Int Name="GlobalIcon" Value="217"/>
<String Name="Text" Value=""/>
<String Name="Open" Value=":FAVORITES"/>
</Plugin>

This is where you set what should happen when you press a button. I want to change it to open the "My Shortcuts" menu, but i dont know the right value for the open string. Does anyone know?

You cant put that in the menu bar as it stands you can only really put the screens from the carousel on the bottom unless you use the clip tweak or install pro plus ultimate.

You can put a link to "My Shortcuts" on the main screen. If you have a QVGA device and install pro plus ultimate then you can place that link at the bottom as a menu button on any screen you want.
25th June 2009, 09:27 PM |#3004  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

You cant put that in the menu bar as it stands you can only really put the screens from the carousel on the bottom unless you use the clip tweak or install pro plus ultimate.

You can put a link to "My Shortcuts" on the main screen. If you have a QVGA device and install pro plus ultimate then you can place that link at the bottom as a menu button on any screen you want.

Ah ok, thanks for the info. I already know this other way (no buttons at the bottom, so i can place the links i want as widgets). But has the problem with the lag when tapping on of the 5 shortcuts been solved? Those shortcuts are working flawlessly out of the explorer, but not as a widget...
25th June 2009, 09:33 PM |#3005  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
mskip's new widgetproplusultimate
so i guess i'm the only one who doesn't know how to add widgets on the lifestyle layout now that there's no bottom bar? any help please?!
25th June 2009, 10:07 PM |#3006  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Hey guys i wanna change my background image in all the panels. I know qa_fundotela works in 3.0 but does it work in 3.01?
25th June 2009, 10:42 PM |#3007  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
spd mobile shell and music
Hi ,
I'm quite impressed by the spd shell, however there is one thing that irritates me too much:
When I turn on some music , I want to turn off the screen, so that I won't make any accidental unwanted calls while it's in my pocket.... BUT when I turn off the screen with spd shell, it also turns off the music!
What to do?

Mikkel
25th June 2009, 10:51 PM |#3008  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog444

so i guess i'm the only one who doesn't know how to add widgets on the lifestyle layout now that there's no bottom bar? any help please?!

I think you should find that there is still a button in the bottom right corner of your screen which when tapped will bring up the edit layout buttons. It's only the three shortcuts in the centre that have been removed in the ultimate version...

Mattster.
25th June 2009, 11:00 PM |#3009  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

Well then...maybe you can tell me whats the value for the comm manager? Since i dont use spb contacts i dont need that button.
25th June 2009, 11:13 PM |#3010  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
in the configure settings on the emulator you should be able to rotate the device to test landscape. if that doesnt work perhaps you can use one of the app launch buttons to switch to landscape. it works for me.
25th June 2009, 11:44 PM |#3011  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
QVGA (320x240) Menu Bar Question
Is there any way to move the menu bar from the side of the screen to the bottom? I have a HTC device (HP iPaq 910) with a 320x240 landscape screen and would really like to change the placement of the menu bar down to the bottom.

Thanks and many thanks to MKskip for his hard work!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
spb mobile shell 3, themes, tricks, widgets, zepiii

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)