[MOD] [All ROMS] F2FS for TF700T

Search This thread

AJM-hackers

Aug 30, 2013
Toronto
I'm trying on this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2376927
I think about this too, but no, they are still different.

AOSPAL uses different kernel sources from CM, maybe that's your problem, but I'll try it today and let you know. PAC uses the CM kernel, you should try it is has all the PA features anyways.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Hi,

Does anybody try F2FS on Cromi-X ?
What are the benefits ?

Thanks

It'll work with the kernels posted. The benefits are that it'll make your tablet fly with way better r/w speeds. It's totally worth using this file system as it's specifically designed for mobile flash storage on our tablets (it was made by samsung) unlike ext4 which was designed for spinning hard drives. I currently have it on my N5, response is almost immediate.

johnlgalt

Nov 16, 2009
Atlanta
androidforums.com
About to jump on board to see what kind of a difference this makes with cROMBi-kk on my tablet.

Just to make sure I have everything correct:

Save everything to a location where I can recover it.
Flash F2FS recovery
Format Data
Reboot to recovery
Wipe Cache
Install F2FS kernel

Can I then restore the Data backup from a Nandroid backup, or do I need to start fresh?

I'm running cROMBi-kk, so I'll already have a system in place.

johnlgalt

Nov 16, 2009
Atlanta
androidforums.com
Thanks. It 's the simple things. At step 6 where it says if I have a System I can skip to step 7 I did - and missed the last part of 6 where it specifically says restore /data.

Time to play!

wnerw

Dec 14, 2010
Warsaw
So I said to myself "Let's wipe everything for a 99th time and make a new setup with f2fs". I did as I said, spending all of my time on Sunday on this new tweak we are all so happy about. I've spent literally 15 hours straight on my computer and tablet, with a small break for a walk. I've tried many ways of achieving what I want to achieve, none of them resulted in a bootable setup.

Anyway here's what I tried to get firstly: CROMBi-kk on that9 on internal with Data2SD, external data formatted to f2fs. After a couple of failures I changed my mind and focused on getting CROMi-X on intarnal, f2fs formatted internal data with 3.4.5 Hunds, ROM2SD compatible, and on top of that on my 64GB microSD CROMBi-kk on system external formatted to ext4, external data formatted to f2fs, on Hunds 3.4.5, ROM2SD ofc.

For a better understanding here are the steps I followed to get the second setup going:

1. Updated bootloader to 10.6.1.14.10 WW.
2. Installed twrp_f2fs.blob using Terminal under CROMi-X.
3. Wiped and formatted everything in TWRP.
4. Repartitioned my microSD into Fat32, ext4 for data, ext4 for system.
We got everything as clean as possible, right?
5. Put microSD into tf700, formatted internal data under TWRP to f2fs.
6. Reboot into TWRP.
7. Wipe cache.
8. Install CROMi-X with rom2sd compatibility.
9. Reboot into recovery.
10. Install Hunds 3.4.5 for stock, f2fs compatible.
At this point internal rom was bootin. Nice, isn't it?
11. Reboot into recovery.
12. Flash rom2sd1.zip to change nodes.
13. Format external data from ext4 to f2fs using TWRP.
14. Reboot to recovery.
15. Rom2sd1.zip again.
16. Wipe cache.
17. Rom2sd1.zip, nodes are for internal.
18. Flash crombi-kk with rom2sd option and Hunds 3.4.5 kernel.
19. Reboot into system.
Dammit, encryption error!!!
20. Reboot to recovery.
21. Flash Hunds 3.4.5 non-data2sd f2fs from sbdags (somewhere in this topic), maybe it'll help...
Another encryption error, dammit!

I took out my microSD, wanted to boot into CROMi-X. Nah, man, just stuck on ASUS boot logo, not even passed into boot animation, just this white letters with tegra logo...

I am tired, sorry if I made a mistake writing this. I will proofread in the morning its 2 hours past midnight here.
@sbdags, @_that, @LetMeKnow, @Pretoriano80? Anyone? How to make this dual f2fs rom2sd setup? Any help really aprietiated. I have no idea what went wrong or in what way to approach this problem. Thanks in advance.

Chris

Essentrix

Apr 4, 2013
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
So I said to myself "Let's wipe everything for a 99th time and make a new setup with f2fs". I did as I said, spending all of my time on Sunday on this new tweak we are all so happy about. I've spent literally 15 hours straight on my computer and tablet, with a small break for a walk. I've tried many ways of achieving what I want to achieve, none of them resulted in a bootable setup.

Anyway here's what I tried to get firstly: CROMBi-kk on that9 on internal with Data2SD, external data formatted to f2fs. After a couple of failures I changed my mind and focused on getting CROMi-X on intarnal, f2fs formatted internal data with 3.4.5 Hunds, ROM2SD compatible, and on top of that on my 64GB microSD CROMBi-kk on system external formatted to ext4, external data formatted to f2fs, on Hunds 3.4.5, ROM2SD ofc.

For a better understanding here are the steps I followed to get the second setup going:

1. Updated bootloader to 10.6.1.14.10 WW.
2. Installed twrp_f2fs.blob using Terminal under CROMi-X.
3. Wiped and formatted everything in TWRP.
4. Repartitioned my microSD into Fat32, ext4 for data, ext4 for system.
We got everything as clean as possible, right?
5. Put microSD into tf700, formatted internal data under TWRP to f2fs.
6. Reboot into TWRP.
7. Wipe cache.
8. Install CROMi-X with rom2sd compatibility.
9. Reboot into recovery.
10. Install Hunds 3.4.5 for stock, f2fs compatible.
At this point internal rom was bootin. Nice, isn't it?
11. Reboot into recovery.
12. Flash rom2sd1.zip to change nodes.
13. Format external data from ext4 to f2fs using TWRP.
14. Reboot to recovery.
15. Rom2sd1.zip again.
16. Wipe cache.
17. Rom2sd1.zip, nodes are for internal.
18. Flash crombi-kk with rom2sd option and Hunds 3.4.5 kernel.
19. Reboot into system.
Dammit, encryption error!!!
20. Reboot to recovery.
21. Flash Hunds 3.4.5 non-data2sd f2fs from sbdags (somewhere in this topic), maybe it'll help...
Another encryption error, dammit!

I took out my microSD, wanted to boot into CROMi-X. Nah, man, just stuck on ASUS boot logo, not even passed into boot animation, just this white letters with tegra logo...

I am tired, sorry if I made a mistake writing this. I will proofread in the morning its 2 hours past midnight here.

@sbdags, @_that, @LetMeKnow, @Pretoriano80? Anyone? How to make this dual f2fs rom2sd setup? Any help really aprietiated. I have no idea what went wrong or in what way to approach this problem. Thanks in advance.

Chris

+1 internal is working fast and smooth but can't get ROM2SD working - using _thatv9

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

johnlgalt

Nov 16, 2009
Atlanta
androidforums.com
Here are 4 kernels I repacked for f2fs - let me know if there are any problems.

CM11 4.4.2 Kernels
_thatv9 cm11 f2fs
DOWNLOAD
md5 sum : a93873064ab6b3cc15cc4512bde2937e

Hunds 3.4.5 cm11 f2fs
DOWNLOAD
md5 sum : eb4229add5c6e1b6523901b92b6d6616

Asus Stock 4.2.1 Kernels
_thatv9 f2fs
DOWNLOAD
md5 sum : 71491c7c88d32b0253c0c664a35ed43c

Hunds 3.4.5 f2fs (with LMKs tweaks)
DOWNLOAD
md5 sum : 4be1ff9900c7dcbaa511f669bfc96c1e

Trying to install _thatv9 cm11 f2fs on my system using special TWRP having already formatted data to F2FS and haivng restored Data from a nandroid backup to that F2FS on internal. Every time I try to install that kernel I get a message in TWRP terminal E:\ Unable to mount staging.

I've just verified the MD5 as well. Any ideas?

EDIT: Added the following

Just noticed something. I've tried rebooting the tablet back into recovery several times now, and each time I power down then power up, I get a flash bar like it is installing something (uaully happens hwen installing recovery and / or kernels, the gray bar taht files with dark cyan colored vertically aligned rectangles - then the tablet will reboot really quickly, and hte first message in the top left corner says

Key driver not found.. booting OS
- does that help? If not, when in fastboot (bootloader menu) mode can I grab a logcat directly from here?

Last edited:

LetMeKnow

Jun 17, 2013
Portland, Oregon
@johnlgalt

I think that _that used shell script instead of binary updater on his v9 so there is probabbly something wrong with the new script. You could ask the question on _that's thread so he can check it out...:) Good luck...:fingers-crossed:

johnlgalt

Nov 16, 2009
Atlanta
androidforums.com
Not sure if that is true or not - these are repackaged by sbdags and both that and hunds for CM11 for F2FS are using a binary-script that are actually identical.

I'm going to look at one of sbdags' older kernels and see if there is a difference in the binary-script in those to see if I can figure out what is going on.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Verified. The kernel-10.6.1.14.10-that9-oc-pre4 kernel for testing that we had us using a shell script, but this kernel for F2FS is using an actual updater-binary with an updater-script.

LetMeKnow

Jun 17, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Not sure if that is true or not - these are repackaged by sbdags and both that and hunds for CM11 for F2FS are using a binary-script that are actually identical.

I'm going to look at one of sbdags' older kernels and see if there is a difference in the binary-script in those to see if I can figure out what is going on.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Verified. The kernel-10.6.1.14.10-that9-oc-pre4 kernel for testing that we had us using a shell script, but this kernel for F2FS is using an actual updater-binary with an updater-script.

Ok, so it is clear about the script and confirm that it is not a problem....:good: I need to understand a little bit about your setup in order to troubleshoot the issue.. So you want to use f2fs on your internal sd? Can you tell me what do you want to setup on your system with the f2fs? It looks like it is a common issue because a few users are runing into this setup... I think that I know what is going on, hehe....:laugh:

johnlgalt

Nov 16, 2009
Atlanta
androidforums.com
Ok, so it is clear about the script and confirm that it is not a problem....:good: I need to understand a little bit about your setup in order to troubleshoot the issue.. So you want to use f2fs on your internal sd? Can you tell me what do you want to setup on your system with the f2fs? It looks like it is a common issue because a few users are runing into this setup... I think that I know what is going on, hehe....:laugh:

I'm simply trying ot get F2FS working on my system internal for cROMBi-kk using the steps outlined in this thread's first post and the kernels packaged by @sbdags. I'm on hte last step, flashing a F2FS kernel, and that is where it is going stupid.

FWIW< I tried also flashing a non-F2FS kernel that is using the same updater-binary / updater-script combination (in fact, except for the file name in the archive, everything else is identical in the updater-script) and it fails too. So, for whatever reason, my tablet all of a sudden does not like kernel flashing using hte updater-binary / updater-script combination b/c it is unable to mount the "/staging" partition.

A kernel from _that which @sbdags posted int he cROMBI-kk thread that does use the shell scripts from _that just installed perfectly fine. Of course, I cannot reboot b/c this is not a F2FS kernel, but I'm going to try to reboot to bootloader several times until I don' see the updating message with progress bar, then try to flash the correct kernel again.

Last edited:

LetMeKnow

Jun 17, 2013
Portland, Oregon
I'm simply trying ot get F2FS working on my system internal for cROMBi-kk using the steps outlined in this thread's first post and the kernels packaged by @sbdags. I'm on hte last step, flashing a F2FS kernel, and that is where it is going stupid.

FWIW< I tried also flashing a non-F2FS kernel that is using the same updater-binary / updater-script combination (in fact, except for the file name in the archive, everything else is identical in the updater-script) and it fails too. So, for whatever reason, my tablet all of a sudden does not like kernel flashing using hte updater-binary / updater-script combination b/c it is unable to mount the "/staging" partition.

A kernel from _that which @sbdags posted int he cROMBI-kk thread that does use the shell scripts from _that just installed perfectly fine. Of course, I cannot reboot b/c this is not a F2FS kernel, but I'm going to try to reboot to bootloader several times until I don' see the updating message with progress bar, then try to flash the correct kernel again.

So this is what I think where the issue starts. The reason your /staging partition refuses to mount is because you have your internal data partition formatted with f2fs but your ramdisk on the Crombi kk has a ext4 for your /dev/block/mmcblk0p8 so your recovery can not find the correct partition for your data to mount.

For a solution, if you can, you need to modify your ramdisk for it to work with f2fs on your internal kernel so your recovery can find it.. OR

Second, if you want to run ext4 on your internal, you need to reformmat your internal data partition in order for it to mount again...:) Reformat your internal data partition with ext4 should get your tablet back running again...good luck...:fingers-crossed:

johnlgalt

Nov 16, 2009
Atlanta
androidforums.com
So this is what I think where the issue starts. The reason your /staging partition refuses to mount is because you have your internal data partition formatted with f2fs but your ramdisk on the Crombi kk has a ext4 for your /dev/block/mmcblk0p8 so your recovery can not find the correct partition for your data to mount.

For a solution, if you can, you need to modify your ramdisk for it to work with f2fs on your internal kernel so your recovery can find it.. OR

Second, if you want to run ext4 on your internal, you need to reformmat your internal data partition in order for it to mount again...:) Reformat your internal data partition with ext4 should get your tablet back running again...good luck...:fingers-crossed:

Awesome. I'd rather get F2FS working, so how do I modify the RAMdisk to work with F2FS? And shouldn't that have been done with the modified recovery already?

LetMeKnow

Jun 17, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Awesome. I'd rather get F2FS working, so how do I modify the RAMdisk to work with F2FS? And shouldn't that have been done with the modified recovery already?

The modified recovery is just patched with the f2fs binary so you can use it to format your partitions with f2fs. It does not touch your kernel at all..:) I don't know if sbdags modified the Crombi kk kernel to work with the f2fs or not because I don't have a chance to use it yet. Sbdags will be a person to answer that.

To modify your ramdisk, you will need a repack/unpack tool, cygwin, and kitchen to do the work for you in window. I don't know much about linux..:crying:

The second option is to use the prescript to load your fstab.cardhu. _that and sbdags will have a better knowledge in that area... I hope that will answer all your questions...;) Good luck...:fingers-crossed:

Reactions: lmmohr4

johnlgalt

Nov 16, 2009
Atlanta
androidforums.com
The modified recovery is just patched with the f2fs binary so you can use it to format your partitions with f2fs. It does not touch your kernel at all..:) I don't know if sbdags modified the Crombi kk kernel to work with the f2fs or not because I don't have a chance to use it yet. Sbdags will be a person to answer that.

To modify your ramdisk, you will need a repack/unpack tool, cygwin, and kitchen to do the work for you in window. I don't know much about linux..:crying:

The second option is to use the prescript to load your fstab.cardhu. _that and sbdags will have a better knowledge in that area... I hope that will answer all your questions...;) Good luck...:fingers-crossed:

Bah. Too late for all that. I'm going back to what I had before. :p

johnlgalt

Nov 16, 2009
Atlanta
androidforums.com
So does it fix your problem? ;)

Doing it right now.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Booted into recovery, used recovery terminal to flash old TWRP 2.7 (non F2FS), rebooted, booted back into recovery, started data format function and it says:

Formatting Data using make_ext4fs function.
. I think I'll be back in business as soon as this is done - 90 minutes give or take :p

Glad I thought about trying such a cockamamie idea lol.

LetMeKnow

Jun 17, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Doing it right now.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Booted into recovery, used recovery terminal to flash old TWRP 2.7 (non F2FS), rebooted, booted back into recovery, started data format function and it says:

. I think I'll be back in business as soon as this is done - 90 minutes give or take :p

Glad I thought about trying such a cockamamie idea lol.

LOL, good luck my friend...:fingers-crossed:

BTW, did you have your Nvflash blobs? It is always be nice to have something to work around just in case..;)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ******************* INFO&CREDITS *******************

I know i've been away from this forum for a lot of time (mostly my Nexus 5 fault :D ) but when i've seen that F2FS it's now possible on this device i decided to create an easier way to create&use this filesystem,so average users can try it and decide.The best part of XDA is that everyone can contribute in the best way he/she can.
    Anyway all credit goes to: samsung (for the f2fs) , Alex Page <alex@apage.me>, @_that @Dees_Troy (TeamWin ), @dasunsrule32 (cyanogenmod), @Hundsbuah and to everyone who contributed to make this device better.Thank You all!

******************* About F2FS *******************

F2FS (Flash-Friendly File System) is a flash file system created by Kim Jaegeuk (Hangul: 김재극) at Samsung for the Linux operating system kernel.
    The motive for F2FS was to build a file system that from the start takes into account the characteristics of NAND flash memory-based storage devices (such as solid-state disks, eMMC, and SD cards), which are widely used in computer systems ranging from mobile devices to servers.
    Samsung chose a log-structured file system approach, which it adapted to newer forms of storage. F2FS also remedies some known issues of the older log structured file systems, such as the snowball effect of wandering trees and high cleaning overhead. Because a NAND-based storage device shows different characteristics according to its internal geometry or flash memory management scheme (such as the Flash Translation Layer or FTL), Samsung also added various parameters not only for configuring on-disk layout, but also for selecting allocation and cleaning algorithms. (source Wikipedia )

******************* WARNING *******************

* Please be aware that F2FS is still experimental and DATA LOSS or other issue may occur.
    * You agree to use this MOD on you own risk and i don't take any responsability if you encounter any issue or if your personal data is lost

******************* Requirements *******************

• Your tf700t device must be Unlocked
    • An external MicroSD card or a PC (for backup/restore )
    • A brain :D
    ******************* Preinstalling steps *******************

1. Backup of your personal data to an external card or PC (photo,music,ringtones,etc)
    2. Create a backup from recovery and store it in a safe place (external sdcard or PC)
    3. Download twrp_f2fs from the Download Section (second post )
    4. Download a kernel from the Download Section (second post) - _that and Hundsbuah are for stock based roms only ; CM11 is for Cyanogenmod based.
    5. Download your favorite rom

******************* Install Steps *******************

1) Install twrp_f2fs recovery using one of the methods bellow

Fastboot method
    Code:
    fastboot -i 0x0B05 flash recovery twrp_f2fs.blob
    fastboot -i 0x0B05 reboot
    Terminal/ADB
    Save twrp_f2fs.blob to the root of your /sdcard directly (internal memory only).
    Launch terminal emulator or connect to your computer and open an adb shell, then type the following:
    Code:
    su

dd if=/sdcard/twrp_f2fs.blob of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p4
    and reboot your device
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Reboot to recovery (if the recovery was installed you will see the 4 linux penguins after pressing the RCK button)
    3) Enter the WIPE menu and select Format DATA ( warning all your personal data will be lost )
    4) Wait until the format is complete then reboot to recovery again (if previous step was succefull your DATA partition is now F2FS )
    5) Wipe Cache (Wipe Menu --> Advanced --> select only Cache partition and go)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6) ROM installation ( you can choose several methods to get your system back and running)

a) if you already have a System installed you can skip to step 7)
    b) install your favorite ROM from external sdcard and Reboot to Recovery
    c) restore your previous backup from an external sdcard (select only SYSTEM and DATA partitions) and Reboot to Recovery

7) Install one of the F2FS kernels (based on the ROM you have) and REBOOT SYSTEM
    Remember that everytime you install a new ROM you have to Reboot to Recovery and install an F2FS kernel.

That's it,the system should boot with an F2FS data partition,start playing with it. :good: :laugh:

******************* Rom2SD_F2FS *******************

NOTE:
    • In order to use Rom2SD you need to have a running and rooted stock-based ROM with busybox and a kernel with preinit support (_that and hundbuah kernels are one of them ;)
    • Also make sure there are no residual folders&files from an old Data2SD/Rom2SD setup ( basically delete the /boot folder in /system if there is one)

Partitioning your MicroSD -- > You can find a good tutorial (thx @sbdags) here

**** Install steps ****

1. Download all the files from Rom2SD section in the Download page ( post #2) and save them on MicroSD
    2. Download a Kernel from the Download page ( choose the correct one depending on your favorite ROM base) and save it to MicroSD
    3. Boot your device in Recovery
    4. Install Rom2SD_F2fs.zip
    5. Install Rom2SD1.zip
    6. Go to Mount option and make sure Data partition is unchecked ,if not,uncheck it and press Home icon to go back to the Main menu (don't press back)
    7. Go to Wipe and press Format Data (this will format your external data partition to F2FS) - if is failing check the Mount option again
    8. Install your favorite ROM (don't reboot)
    9. Install an F2FS Kernel (don't reboot)
    10. Install Rom2SD2.zip
    11. Reboot and enjoy Rom2SD_F2FS

**** Tips ****
    If you have a Backup for the Rom installed on external then you can restore your data and avoid the waste of time needed to configure everything again ;)

1. Boot to Recovery
    2. Install Rom2SD1.zip
    3. Go to Restore and select the desired backup and check only Data
    4. Swipe to restore and then reboot to system

******************* Back2EXT4 Script *******************

Description: This script will help you format the Data partition to EXT4 without the need to change the recovery.

Instructions:

**** Internal Data ***

1. Download Format Data to EXT4.zip from the download section and save it to MicroSD
    2. Reboot to Recovery
    3. Install Format Data to EXT4.zip --> Warning,your personal data will be lost
    Now your data (mmcblk0p8) partition it's EXT4 but you can still use twrp_f2fs

**** External Data (Rom2SD/Data2SD setup) ***

1. Download Format Data to EXT4.zip from the download section and save it to MicroSD
    2. Download Rom2SD1.zip from the download section and save it to MicroSD
    3. Reboot to Recovery
    4. Install Rom2SD1.zip
    5. Install Format Data to EXT4.zip --> Warning,your personal data will be lost
    Now your data (mmcblk1p2) partition it's EXT4 but you can still use twrp_f2fs

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    Note: As you can see there are several ways to get your system up and running after your Data partition was formated with F2FS.Also based on my tests you can use an "old" EXT4 backup to restore on F2FS and should work viceversa too.
    I will also update this thread with info on how to go back to EXT4 without changing the recovery,and also i will try to modify the Data2SD/Rom2SD scripts and make them F2FS compatible.

And btw,please kick that THANKs button
    Downloads

********************************************************* Downloads *********************************************************

++++++++ Kernels ++++++++

That_F2FS.zip --> MD5 Sum: 1165247d099f5dbd5f5a4d4a848ff186
    Kernel_F2FS_Hund_v3.4.5 --> MD5 Sum: 888e71f5fade857ed7a062dc08b36d77
    CM11_Kernel_F2FS.zip --> MD5 Sum: e9772d2b8a63a009d0499c43fb93a6db
    Build by @sbdags F2FS kernels

++++++++ Recovery ++++++++

twrp_f2fs.blob --> MD5 Sum: 4391cdfac9bf9660f52b8b0081543ea0

++++++++ Rom2SD_F2FS++++++++

Rom2SD_F2fs.zip -- > MD5 Sum: f5629e4fc9c40cbb7590152001de8179
    Rom2SD1.zip -- > MD5 Sum: f6a6b0e5f0260078782a86c2e60c664e
    Rom2SD2.zip -- > MD5 Sum: e82008368cb8ee663a70e63c6cb10040

++++++++ Back2EXT4 Script ++++++++

Format Data to EXT4.zip -- > MD5 Sum: 7ddbbbbe5d7e3c546c46ab8c185b4a70

********************************************************* Sources *********************************************************

Recovery - build from the official sources available in Omnirom 4.4 tree (android_bootable_recovery)with @that kernel (kernel source ).
    Hundsbuah kernel - original kernel from here + modified ramdisk
    _that kernel - original kernel from here + modified ramdisk
    CM11 kernel - Source + Patch
    Reboot to recovery (if the recovery was installed you will see the 4 linux penguins after pressing the RCK button)

Even if you hadn't told me before, I could guess which kernel your recovery is using. ;)

Thanks for making this package available to all users!

A warning to all potential users of f2fs: There is still no program to repair a corrupted filesystem - fsck.f2fs can only detect corruption but not fix it. Don't store anything important on f2fs.
    Here are 4 kernels I repacked for f2fs - let me know if there are any problems.

CM11 4.4.2 Kernels
    _thatv9 cm11 f2fs
    DOWNLOAD
    md5 sum : a93873064ab6b3cc15cc4512bde2937e

Hunds 3.4.5 cm11 f2fs
    DOWNLOAD
    md5 sum : eb4229add5c6e1b6523901b92b6d6616

Asus Stock 4.2.1 Kernels
    _thatv9 f2fs
    DOWNLOAD
    md5 sum : 71491c7c88d32b0253c0c664a35ed43c

Hunds 3.4.5 f2fs (with LMKs tweaks)
    DOWNLOAD
    md5 sum : 4be1ff9900c7dcbaa511f669bfc96c1e
    I made 2 kernels for CM11 for data2sd setup with f2fs (sorry I know not CM10). But here they are if anyone wants to test them.

_thatv9 cm11 data2sd f2fs
    DOWNLOAD
    md5 sum : 8c340aca96c50ed734b0c903b80d8312

Hunds 3.4.5 cm11 data2sd f2fs
    DOWNLOAD
    md5 sum : 92cbf93223c07410758feb9921694353