[Nook HD/HD+][SD Install][4.4] CM11.0 (KitKat) Updated 11/23

Search This thread

ST Dog

Jun 22, 2013
Google Pixel 7a
Bluetooth doesn't work at all. Wi-fi often on and off, I need to shut it down and turn it on again in order to regain the internet access.
Sometime, the screen is suddenly black when an app is running, especially the browser.

A few of those sound familiar, even with EMMC. But not often enough to call it unstable. Not eVen daily issues.

BT worked fine except my keyboard. Same with EMMC.

Would you please tell me where do I get the reliable package to build a sdcard? Is really no one successfully to build an n2a sdcard with cm12 or above?

Not sure anymore. I haven't used it in 2 years. Maybe more. It was the last one posted on XDA.

I wanted newer builds, Still CM11, to switched to EMMC.

Nobody012345

Jun 7, 2017
Acutally, I like this alternative OS for my nook hd+ even though it is not 100% perfect.(Sometimes, it will suddenly halt and you need to wait several minutes until it back to normal or power it down immediately.)

I think cm11 is much better than the nook's original heavy modified Android 4. At least, it opens up a board areas for those who want to extend the abilities of their pretty powerful tablets.

Although Sandisk class 4 sd card is recommended, I found that another brand with different class just working fine, but definitely not faster, with my nook. It is Adata class 10 with 16g capacity.

I tried to install aroma and super gapps but failed. I think only stock gapps could be installed on nook hd+.

xdause

Jun 18, 2009
can someone post the link to the sdcard-ovation-cm11.0-v1.img file listed on the first post? Reason I am asking is because that link (I have gone to) but all the links I clicked on sent me to virus sites and fake downloads and I've tried multiple times.

ST Dog

Jun 22, 2013
Google Pixel 7a
can someone post the link to the sdcard-ovation-cm11.0-v1.img file listed on the first post?

If you look around (this thread even?) There should be instructions for making a bootable SD card for installing, and customizing the partirions.

I've probably got the CM11 image mentioned somewhere, but it's not on my main computer anymore.

bruman

Mar 17, 2018
Also looking for sdcard-ovation-cm11.0-v1.img

The download link in the first post is down.

Was looking forward to a 4.4 SD boot but can't find a mirror or anything for this file anywhere!

bruman2012

Mar 28, 2018
This is a confirmed MD5 download mirror:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/20vser8vfesq7co/sdcard-ovation-cm11.0-v1.img.zip/file

Hoping it can be uploaded to somewhere more reliably for safe keeping?
I know I don't have administrative rights to upload files here, or on AndroidFileHost.. not sure where it's most suited.. probably not mediafire though.

MD5 [47001054e125d3314317daba97dce6c5] match:
TgEK4lJ.png

Personally tested and working fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reckless71

Top Liked Posts