[WIDGET][UCCW][THEME] UCCW - Ultimate custom clock - skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dmoses1969

Dec 30, 2007
Kansas
Unknown

I have no idea what to call this. But this is something I put together real quick.

Unknown_Black_thumb.png
Unknown_Gray_thumb.png

Unknown_Black
Unknown_Gray

niteowl360

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2008
Thanks, Niteowl... yep, I guess that's the end of that stauer... but I have others that will be more challenging! LOL. did you repost your cleaned-up version, or should I go back and find the original to download again?

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

I think I like that one, but I'm not sure how to read it. I think I see where the hour and minute is, but what's that long hand at about the 1:00 o'clock position

The top right is the minute hand, the bottom is the hour, and the left hand side is the second. Looks amazing but would love to know how the movement actually works etc.

Yes I did post the final update in my earlier post but just the completed image just for interest sake :)

hack_er4

Jul 8, 2011
New Delhi
This is a test to see if I can implant a picture

open

EDIT... OK< that didn't work.

and neither did that... HELP!

I tried clicking on the "insert image button" above and tried first to upload it to my google drive and that URL didn't work. So I just tried putting the picture name in, and that didn't work.

OK, just because my first couple tries didn't work, I didn't give up. I found there is an album at this forum, so I uploaded a picture there and now I'm going try THAT URL (since my google drive URL didn't work).

picture.php

OK, I see that worked. I guess my first try didn't work because there is something wrong with google drive links. Also thanks to the next post for telling me about tiny pics... I'll try that also. OK, we're off and rolling now!

now let's try the links to photobucket (part of tiny pic?)

P5054773.jpg
[/IMG]

OK got it all figured out now. Started with the XDA forum album, then uploaded some pics to tiny pic, but didn't like either of those because you could only upload one at a time. So there was a link at the top of tiny pic asking if you wanted to use their bulk uploader. Well, that took me to photobucket (I don't know if that's part of tiny pic or not). After signing up (free), you have a lot of options and bulk uploaded via two different ways is supported (select multiple files on you computer or use their mass-upload option). It works. Looks like we're good to go. I hope someone else learned something about this process. Finding the info on how to do it wasn't all that easy, but uploading them is, after you know how.

The clock is done here.

picture.php

Attachments

• Stauer2.zip
    228.1 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: loanerdave

pyra121

Apr 2, 2012
Wolsztyn
recently ran across this widget and love it. here is my current set-up:

dmv7mt.png

ive also uploaded the exports to a directory within my business site. get them here:

http://www.mandalay-design.com/nexus/

enjoy, and thanks tons for the this widget. its great.

(this is my first export attempt. if ive done something wrong, let me know and ill make sure i get it right the next time)

Could you share this wallpaper? ;)

Edgarhighman

Dec 2, 2011

earthquake36

Apr 8, 2008
My first try

there are two clocks i made...

It was my first try if anyone like do let me know i will share it.

All credit goes to author and not me.

Attachments

• screenshot-1336303925246.png
    screenshot-1336303925246.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 657
  • screenshot-1336303917816.png
    screenshot-1336303917816.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 661
Reactions: vertig

pooley:)

Aug 4, 2010
Orléans
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5T
Just wanted to share my latest lockscreen where I'm using one of the uccw skins I found here.

Rzjev.jpg

This skin is called Typography, I think. Resize it to 4x3 and it just dazzles. But only thing missing from this skin was a battery bar. I do need a battery bar on my screen. But adding one to this skin would've ruined it. So, created a template battery bar,level,status skin and placed it at the bottom of the screen. This one looks much better. Doesn't it?

Let me know if you want the skin.

==================================================
Bikram (Vic)
genius @ play | iWizard
MyColorScreen

what's the rom you're running ? (with the GN button etc)

vertig

Aug 4, 2010
bing weather

Here is the widget for 'bing' weather. The background is actually the current condition icon, and will change according to the weather condition. The attached zip contains the exported uzip. This is a 400x300 widget, so you will probably need to create a larger widget size in order to see the small lettering.

Sorry I don't live in a place with neat weather (such as storms) so that I can get good screenshots; I always seem to be 'Clear'. :p

bingweather.png

Attachments

• bing.zip
    7.7 MB · Views: 273
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Make custom clocks the easier way.

Best custom clock app for both digital and analog.

Market link:
    https://market.android.com/details?id=in.vineetsirohi.customwidget

All UCCW skins at one place: Big thanks to Roberto1000.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1694879

Analog clocks thread. Special thanks to niteowl360
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1610908

UCCW starter pack of fonts, backgrounds, weather images etc. Thanks to coolfire92.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=29592099&postcount=7129

Thread for the app:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1386987

I will be posting skins here. Fellow members are also requested to post their skins here.

UCCW2.0 weather conditions list.: Make the following icons for your weather sets.

default_weather_icon - this will appear when app can't find an icon for a weather condition in your weather set.
    tornado
    tropical storm
    hurricane
    severe thunderstorms
    thunderstorms
    mixed rain and snow
    mixed rain and sleet
    mixed snow and sleet
    freezing drizzle
    drizzle
    freezing rain
    showers
    snow flurries
    light snow showers
    blowing snow
    snow
    hail
    sleet
    dust
    foggy
    haze
    smoky
    blustery
    windy
    cold
    cloudy
    mostly cloudy
    partly cloudy
    clear
    sunny
    fair
    mixed rain and hail
    hot
    isolated thunderstorms
    scattered thunderstorms
    scattered showers
    scattered snow showers
    heavy snow
    thundershowers
    snow showers
    isolated thundershowers

Donations are always welcome.
    UCCW Starter Pack

uccw%20starter%202.png

With so many new people giving uccw a try,I put together a few resources to get them started to clock creation.

So this contains clock png's(104) from the png pack i had posted earlier,fonts(138) and weather images(4 sets).

Copy the fonts to "/sdcard/fonts" on the root of your sd card(check there are no folders inside the font folder,just the fonts)
    Copy the weather images folders(extract the zip,You will find 4 folders) to "/sdcard/UltimateCustomClockwidget/weather" folder.
    This should keep anyone busy for a while :p

Credits:
    chris_banks2
    R3D X
    morgyn
    azaberl
    and others who i may have forgotten​

All things included in the zips belong to their original creators.PM me if your name is not in credits or something.

Do hit the thanks button :good:
    Wow this thing is popular.3400 downloads and counting :p
    Png Pack

I put together all the png's i had from mclock and such to be used for UCCW.There are about 100 clock backgrounds here
    r6yck0.jpg

Credits:
    chris_banks2
    R3D X
    morgyn
    and others i forgot
    Check out the starter pack which contains all these png's plus fonts(138 of them) and also 4 sets of weather images :p

As requested, here are both versions of my EchoBossTab weather. This took me forever to make!! I didn't realize how much work it takes to put together custom weather images!! More sizes to come!! Feel free to tweek it to your liking!!
    60ec96ad-f9c1-43f3.jpg

http://db.tt/kHktlyaH

60ec96ad-fb7d-e743.jpg

http://db.tt/E1bRpb3H

ENJOY!! Hit the thanks button if ya like!!

"All alone I hear the angels scream my name!"
    tags

Thanks to partibrejkers for allowing me to port his Hanging Tags Rainmeter to UCCW.

t8n2hc.png

Extract and import .uzip.

Edit: use tags2 with UCCW 2+