[Q] App data to SD?

Search This thread

mrafi

Jan 4, 2014
Jakarta
Hey i want to ask something, anyone know how to move app data to SD Card? My internal memory is getting low. I want to move facebook data to SD card. I was install Link2SD, but its only move the app to SD Card. Sorry for the bad english. :D

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

abhishekr700

Mar 20, 2013
New Delhi
www.geeksunboxed.com
Hey i want to ask something, anyone know how to move app data to SD Card? My internal memory is getting low. I want to move facebook data to SD card. I was install Link2SD, but its only move the app to SD Card. Sorry for the bad english. :D

hey
do you know there is an almighty SEARCH button in xda which is absolutely for newbies...........
sorry if u get hurt but search before posting
press thanks if i helped

raghav kapur

Aug 1, 2012
Bloomington, IN

look, there are certain apps which can be moved to the SD card. Some cannot. Some will work only with partial features when moved to SD. If the option to move to SD card is greyed out, u simply can't.

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
look, there are certain apps which can be moved to the SD card. Some cannot. Some will work only with partial features when moved to SD. If the option to move to SD card is greyed out, u simply can't.

thats native moving to sd which isnt recommended - for example if you nativally move a widget to sd it will not work

- all apps can actually be linked to sd including widgets so that they act like they are on internal storage but actually they are on sd card hense the term linked

there are many different methods and scripts to do this - just search

mrafi

Jan 4, 2014
Jakarta

I just want to move the data to SD. I've tried to move the apps
to SD, but the data and the cache still on memory internal.
Sorry for the bad english bro :D

thats native moving to sd which isnt recommended - for example if you nativally move a widget to sd it will not work

- all apps can actually be linked to sd including widgets so that they act like they are on internal storage but actually they are on sd card hense the term linked

there are many different methods and scripts to do this - just search

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
Yeah same problem for me...!
I want to move fb app to sd but it doesn't work ???
Any solutions ???

Sent from my GT-S5360 Using tapatalk 2

PreSS ThanKs If i HelPeD YoU ?!?

there are many apps and scripts to link apps to sd card
eg link2sd (requires second ext sd card partition)

just do a search - theres loads of guides and methods in the general section

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
Thanks but i have tried link2sd and i don't know how to create 2nd partition !!!
I heard after creating 2nd partition life span of sd card decreases !!!
So is it safe ???

you confuse that with swap

you can create it in cwm but it will format your sd card so backup first

Reactions: androidrocks23

danbin

Feb 22, 2014
Hai Phong
hi

you can use to lind2d.it's exactly.choose link2d.choose Facebook.click "creat link" in link2d.ok.(you're remember :you don't move data to SD card)

Almost every apps use internal as storage space . Some games like GTA3 or so ( which need extra data ) uses sd as their data storage . So Facebook CAN NOT BE moved to SD-Card but you can link and by that , can free some internal memory

Hit thanks if I helped/Assisted you :cowboy:

mrafi

Jan 4, 2014
Jakarta
Almost every apps use internal as storage space . Some games like GTA3 or so ( which need extra data ) uses sd as their data storage . So Facebook CAN NOT BE moved to SD-Card but you can link and by that , can free some internal memory

Hit thanks if I helped/Assisted you :cowboy:

Ok, now my problem about app data is done. Because now i'am using Amarullz script. I'm not worry again with my internal storage. And THANKS FOR THE CAPSLOCKS TEXT BRO..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah same problem for me...!
    I want to move fb app to sd but it doesn't work ???
    Any solutions ???

Thanks but i have tried link2sd and i don't know how to create 2nd partition !!!
    I heard after creating 2nd partition life span of sd card decreases !!!
    So is it safe ???

you confuse that with swap

you can create it in cwm but it will format your sd card so backup first