[release] JumpSPL v1.0, or how-to CID unlock ANY device!

Search This thread

Mi|enko

Jul 15, 2006
Hey pof. Okay. . . so yeah. . . I'm sooooo sorry for forgetting about this thread completely, because it looks like alot of people are having great success with this. It looks like you've put a lot of hard work into it. I saw where replied to my post, and I guess I'm confused. I see a couple of people have posted with having problems with their heralds with this, and I just want to know how to double check my wing to make sure the SPL update will go through without a hitch. Not in a place where I can afford another phone right now. . . a x-country move will do that to you. :-D So, any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been going through this, trying to figure things out on my own. The actual loading of the SPL seems simple enough, but I want to make sure that's the right file for my wing, as well as the right address. Y'know? Anybody have some insight?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

lastnikita

Sep 3, 2006
Please, anyone had success with G4 prophet ?
I'm not experienced enough to risk it....

Dudes with bricked Heralds, did you manage to get it back ?

Thanks for your answers :)

troubledrican

Sep 20, 2007
ok im kinda newbie so in plain english does this mean i can take any rom perhaps the blue touch rom ive seen floating around and put it on my apache6700 and still be able to use the sprint network?

wlinsong

Retired Moderator
Jul 12, 2005
Shen Zhen
Notes on patching & testing custom SPLs:
  • Disassemble the SPL using radare (free) or IDA Pro (commercial).
  • You need to press the bootloader buttons after loading your custom SPL with JumpSPL, otherwise device will reboot. You can also patch the SPL to enter bootloader mode automatically, so you don't have to press the buttons.
  • Some devices require that you unplug and re-plug the USB cable after the SPL has been loaded.
  • On some devices (TI OMAP) you'll see a white screen instead of the usual tri-color screen, don't worry about that, you're in bootloader mode.
  • Use patched SPLs with caution, try to flash splash screens to do the initial tests and avoid bricking your device.
  • To know the jump address you can use itsutils 'pmemdump -p' and try to find a copy of the SPL in memory. You can find the virtual address with dumpromx.exe.
Projects using JumpSPL:
Attached SPL patches:
  • Kaiser Jump address is 0x00000000
  • Artemis & Herald Jump address is 0x10000000

hi pof
i want know how to dump MFG SPL from HTC Device,i have some HTC Device with MFG SPL .thanks!!

ImCoKeMaN

Jan 8, 2007
depends on the device you have, for the CDMA ones i am able to just dump the first 256k of physical ram with haret and it works perfectly, but some the ram can get overwritten or they may not be at the same location.

rimaxzone

Dec 2, 2007
Asus P735

Hi There,

I Very new for this kind of mode, please advice me how am i giong to install Artemis Touch 3.0 FULL??

Please help to reply
thank you.

orefkov

Nov 23, 2007
Cool program!!!
Its work fine on my Gene (P3400), with olipro's patched SPL for Gene.
I was flash pathced SPL with this program, and now no problem to flash any part of cookied firmware - splash, os, extrom etc.
Big thanks for yours great job.

laseru

Mar 22, 2007
is there a way to use jump spl if my device is stuck at the bootloader?
i have a herald bricked after HardSPL

vivo18

Dec 17, 2007
HI POF
HELP ME PLEASE..............

can it work on magician ? if so i wont to try
it can you guide me through it

please
!!!!
Pof Help

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Patched SPLs

Notes on patching & testing custom SPLs:
    • Disassemble the SPL using radare (free) or IDA Pro (commercial).
    • You need to press the bootloader buttons after loading your custom SPL with JumpSPL, otherwise device will reboot. You can also patch the SPL to enter bootloader mode automatically, so you don't have to press the buttons.
    • Some devices require that you unplug and re-plug the USB cable after the SPL has been loaded.
    • On some devices (TI OMAP) you'll see a white screen instead of the usual tri-color screen, don't worry about that, you're in bootloader mode.
    • Use patched SPLs with caution, try to flash splash screens to do the initial tests and avoid bricking your device.
    • To know the jump address you can use itsutils 'pmemdump -p' and try to find a copy of the SPL in memory. You can find the virtual address with dumpromx.exe.

Projects using JumpSPL:

Attached SPL patches:
    • Kaiser Jump address is 0x00000000
    • Artemis & Herald Jump address is 0x10000000