Search This thread

farsadf

Apr 6, 2014
Hi i bought a Chinese tablet with these specs( a while ago) :
CPU : 600 MHz
RAM : 256 MB
On-board graphics
Android 2.2 Kernel 2.6.32 build 1.3.1

It's freeze on boot screen (you can see in the image) LED charge Red normal Green What can i do for it ( I read old topics but i don't know what is the company and device name only i know it named Corpi MID in Islamic republic of Iran.

Attachments

• Photo0723.jpg
    Photo0723.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 34

Raztan

Dec 6, 2013
Fear of chinese stock firmware. If you didn't root/unlock bootloader/flashed anything onto the tablet and it just stuck on boot, then the firmware is terribly developed. Try either flashing another Rom or take it to a service shop.

are you the original owner?
did this just start happening?, If so what was the last thing you did / installed on the tablet before having this issue?

If left for a while will it boot on it's own? say 5-6mins?

Have you tried booting it with it on charger? Im assuming that light is normally green when on but maybe red when charging or low battery?

can you get ADB working with it? seems like it's trying to boot, might be able to figure out the issue if you shell into it and run dmesg while it's trying to boot.

last resort maybe you can reflash the firmware?

Last edited:

farsadf

Apr 6, 2014
are you the original owner?
did this just start happening?, If so what was the last thing you did / installed on the tablet before having this issue?

If left for a while will it boot on it's own? say 5-6mins?

Have you tried booting it with it on charger? Im assuming that light is normally green when on but maybe red when charging or low battery?

can you get ADB working with it? seems like it's trying to boot, might be able to figure out the issue if you shell into it and run dmesg while it's trying to boot.

last resort maybe you can reflash the firmware?

I do not know what did i install because i left it about 3-4 month then it's happens
First time i saw this problem i connect the charger and wait 56 mins (I saw a film that it was 56 mins and it dose not change)
Even it goes to low battery it shut down automatically
I do not got flash files but i downloaded something(i don't know witch model is it do you know ?)

Raztan

Dec 6, 2013
ok well i've heard of long boot times up to 5-6mins, but not 56mins.

If you can get ADB working you can probably see what's going on while it's trying to boot.

as far as firmware, I've seen a lot of tablets with "MID" in the name, these are generally low end entry tab's and im not sure if there is any single mfg.

Do you have anything else to go on? any model numbers at all?