Your Google Play Store is blocked? Search/request your app here!

Search This thread
@skunks11111
Just completed my first survey although I got an error about not being able to update my account, I didnt use a VPN but I have an American registered account with an address ,got through the registration no problems though,I am guessing it will roll out to the rest of the world at some point as I was able to install in without any trickery and I am in the UK,my advice is to leave it to the Yankees for now

@nikhilpickle Hope this is the right one

NRL LIVE 2013 Version 01.07.00

Last edited:
Reactions: skunks11111

glurak888

May 30, 2012
I need the New Keyboard since its blocked in germany

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

killoid

Feb 5, 2013
Reactions: bombadier
Last edited:
Reactions: wrsg

ridakludba

Sep 18, 2013
Hello, I need google opinion rewards, I can't download in my country
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.paidtasks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

madgooner2810

Jan 10, 2012
The Assassin's creed companion app you posted doesn't work. I did as instructed, made a folder with the specified name and put the data files there, then I installed the apk and the app FC'ed. Then I uninstalled all and installed APK first then copied data. FC'ed again. Any helps?

The Assassin's creed companion app you posted doesn't work. I did as instructed, made a folder with the specified name and put the data files there, then I installed the apk and the app FC'ed. Then I uninstalled all and installed APK first then copied data. FC'ed again. Any helps?

Don't use it but looking at some of the reviews seems there are a lot of problems,what device and android version are you running?

Top Liked Posts