[Request] Transparent Accuweather Widget

Search This thread

netsyd

Jul 3, 2006
Anyone have this? I've tried searching and wasn't able to come up with one for the Mini.

Thanks!

SilviuMik

Nov 17, 2011
Anyone have this? I've tried searching and wasn't able to come up with one for the Mini.

Thanks!

Attached is the one i made for my rom. U must extract zip, delete AccuweatherPhone2013.apk and .odex from /system/app and place this one there
Set permissions to 0644 and owner to 0:0 . No ideea if it will work for u is from Duos XXUBNC1 version

Attachments

• AccuweatherPhone2013.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 12,561

netsyd

Jul 3, 2006
Transparent clock & weather works great too..

Just thought I'd give you guys an alternative..Oh, and it's free too..:D

I agree it looks nice and I've used it before on some non-sammy devices. I'm not sure what it is about the accuweather widget, maybe the moving clouds, or just the layout itself but no matter what else I've tried, nothing seems to be as good.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

dreamdrake

Sep 29, 2010
Athens
I agree it looks nice and I've used it before on some non-sammy devices. I'm not sure what it is about the accuweather widget, maybe the moving clouds, or just the layout itself but no matter what else I've tried, nothing seems to be as good.

You are very welcome! I downloaded this one and it works great..Will try it for a few days, see how it goes..
Thank you Silviu! :good:

Reactions: SilviuMik

tusy46

Jun 13, 2014
Far Far away
The S5 AccuWeather works on KK GT-9195 (tested) Only problem the widget is 4x3 not 4x2.. Maybe someone can look after this :laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks!

Attached is the one i made for my rom. U must extract zip, delete AccuweatherPhone2013.apk and .odex from /system/app and place this one there
    Set permissions to 0644 and owner to 0:0 . No ideea if it will work for u is from Duos XXUBNC1 version
    Worked perfectly!

THANK YOU!

U are welcome :)
    Wow :) 51 views and 2 Thanks :) I love it when people take something and don`t "give something in return" :) Same thing is on kernel/rom thread .
    I don`t mean u @netsyd

Worked perfectly!

THANK YOU!

FYI -- This works on the 4.4.2 update as well.

You are very welcome! I downloaded this one and it works great..Will try it for a few days, see how it goes..
    Thank you Silviu! :good: