Cheap screen protectors

Search This thread

RAM_1994

Oct 1, 2011
I assume that there are many people here who don't use tempered glass, or pay 10$ for one screen protector.

On my previous phone, I've ordered 6 screen protectors for about 2$, and they were great, after 2-3 months there was almost no scratch on it at all.
I've ordered again 6 pcs for M8, but after just a month of usage, screen protector is really scratched a lot.

So my question is, can somebody give me any ebay link to good cheap screen protectors, 6 pcs for about 2$ ??

Thank you.

otariq

Feb 17, 2012
Instead of these cheap plastic ones why not get a cheap tempered glass? For $8 I bought the cailifu glass from amazon and it's the best protector I've used.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

everlongg

Dec 6, 2013
Instead of these cheap plastic ones why not get a cheap tempered glass? For $8 I bought the cailifu glass from amazon and it's the best protector I've used.

Instead of getting cheap tempered glass, why not get a cheap functional screen protector to do the "protect"!!
those cheap protector have no function at all it is even weaker than the screen itself. pointless to buy it even though it cost nothing....

(just my personal opinion)

RAM_1994

Oct 1, 2011
Well I don't like glass because it's thick. And protectors does what they should- protect screen from scratches. I know it's gorilla glass but I still like more when screen protector is on it.

Jr6278

Apr 26, 2014
I used extreme guard before there pretty good I had on the m8 lasted over a month without scratches. Just try a glass one you can get one under 5 bucks

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

otariq

Feb 17, 2012
How can I get those coupon codes?

There's a thread here with the coupon. I think you can use 85off at the checkout to get 85% off. The only wet application screen protector I've used is best skins ever and those are pretty good.

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Instead of getting cheap tempered glass, why not get a cheap functional screen protector to do the "protect"!!
those cheap protector have no function at all it is even weaker than the screen itself. pointless to buy it even though it cost nothing....

(just my personal opinion)

I don't like the cheap plastic ones. Every time I use them they are filled with scratches in a couple of weeks and smudge like crazy. But that's just my opinion. The tempered glass I'm using does a good job of repeling fingerprints and oil. If it does get dirty, just clean it with your shirt. It's under $10 and the description said free lifetime replacements (probably similar to zaggs policy where you return the old one in the mail). And yeah I suppose they are thicker, mine is listed as .33mm thick

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Never had an issue with xtremeguard. They always have 90% off coupon codes