List your absolute TOP 3 APPS for your ASUS Transformer Prime

Search This thread

frankdrebin_

Jan 24, 2013
  1. tinytiny rss reader
    To use the same rss as on mobile/computer.
  2. androvdr
    To watch tv.
  3. acalendar
    Is fun to use because of its minimalistic design.

maj_o

Jan 18, 2013
Berlin
1st. MailDroid
2nd QuickPic
3rd Kinsoft Office

And: MXPlayer, aCalendar, Greenify, Beam Player, Currents, Printer Share, PasswordSafe, Tunein Radio, Catlog, AIDE, ConnectBot, simple calendar widget, Maps, Browser, Clock, xda APP and some games

Sent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

mekanixlabs

Feb 7, 2013
Knoxville
Most used.
1. Bacon reader for Reddit
2. Perfect viewer for comics
3. Plex for streaming my home media

There are others that might qualify but those are the most frequently used.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    List your Absolute TOP 3 ANDROID APPS for your transformer prime
    **If possible, add some input as to why they are your favorite TOP 3 APPS **

My Current Top 3 Apps

1. ezPDF Reader PRO
    PDF Editing

* I can write, type and sign directly on my documents. It enables me to have my clients sign my business contracts right on my tablet. I could also email a copy of the signed PDF's without having to print.

https://market.android.com/details?id=udk.android.reader&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsInVkay5hbmRyb2lkLnJlYWRlciJd

2. Google Docs
    Create, edit, upload and sharing capabilities for your documents.

* It gives me the flexibility of editing and having my work saved right from my tablet.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.google.android.apps.docs&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5nb29nbGUuYW5kcm9pZC5hcHBzLmRvY3MiXQ..

3. TuneIn Radio Pro
    Browse and listen to radio - live, local and global.

* This is one great APP. I'm able to choose from over 50,000 stations. It enables me to record, pause and rewind what I'm listening to.

https://market.android.com/details?id=radiotime.player&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsInJhZGlvdGltZS5wbGF5ZXIiXQ..
    I think I've already posted but they have changed.

1. Opera: good for speed, and dling jerk filehosters.

2. Chant: no explanation...

3. MX vidya for mah anime

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app
    1. Swipepad
    2. Stickit
    3. Snesdroid

I've added youtube links to the top two so people not familiar can see them in action. They are very handy apps Swipepad allows short-cuts from within anywhere on your Prime and Stickit is a Video player, you can watch a video in a floating window while doing something else.
    I had to add a old Emu Still love those old classics
    Had to make another post because so much has changed :)

1. Gesture Control - nothing like it. 4 finger pinch: Home button, 4 finger expand: Multitask, 3 finger swipe: Back, 2 finger swipe down from the top bezel: screen off! Thats just my setup :) its fully customizable and works really really well. It makes using a Tablet a complete new experience. Btw you can even hide the lower statusbar with the app.

2. Google Currents - just got released a few weeks ago in Europe, already alot of german content as well. Now i laugh at people that read newspapers. The biggest newspaper in my country (NZZ) is already on Currents and completely free :) Thats exactly why i chose Android!

3. USB/BT Joystick Center - I have an iControlPad a portable bluetooth gamepad and with this app i can now play EVERY game with it. It allows you to map touch input to the analog nubs/buttons of almost any gamepad out there. Works really well and i already played through MC3 with it. Check it out.
    Android needs more tablet apps. :|

Almost everyone says the same apps

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk