[Q] How do i proceed at this point? Unlocked hboot, CWM Recovery

Search This thread

Superpulla

May 20, 2012
Hi. i am noob whit this kind of stuff, Rootting flashing etc.. But yes i manage to unlock my hboot and install a customrecovery. My question is now what i can do now, and how i can do it. how i proceed whit this. i'd like to upgrade my HTC one to google play edition (Android revolution hd) or is there a better? I am now running Android 4.4.2 whit sense 5.5

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.23.3263.28
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.19.401.8
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno:---
(bootloader) imei: --
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__Y13
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4089mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-4dab9d12
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

So what i must do to make my phone shine :) Thanks allready !

i don't know if this is not in a right place :rolleyes: Sorry for my bad english. (Finland)

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hi. i am noob whit this kind of stuff, Rootting flashing etc.. But yes i manage to unlock my hboot and install a customrecovery. My question is now what i can do now, and how i can do it. how i proceed whit this. i'd like to upgrade my HTC one to google play edition (Android revolution hd) or is there a better? I am now running Android 4.4.2 whit sense 5.5

i don't know if this is not in a right place :rolleyes: Sorry for my bad english. (Finland)

instruction on how to flash arhd gpe can be found in the op of that rom thread... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2356654

Reactions: Superpulla

SaHiLzZ

Jan 19, 2011
Can you take a clean backup using twrp first and copy to your computer.

As you are on 4.4.2 official moonshine may not work but you will need soff to save your ass in case of bootloops or something weirder

Superpulla

May 20, 2012
so..

As you are on 4.4.2 official moonshine may not work but you will need soff to save your ass in case of bootloops or something weirder

So you are saying that there is no way yet to make it "safe" because i have the neverst andoird version?
Rumrunner needs 1.55 hboot, and i got 1.56. Can someone please quide me step by step to the victory :eek: this is exhausting :(

how do i get soff ? rumrunner says that it needs 1.55 and i got 1.56? can use it anyways to make my phone s off?

Last edited:

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
So you are saying that there is no way yet to make it "safe" because i have the neverst andoird version?
Rumrunner needs 1.55 hboot, and i got 1.56. Can someone please quide me step by step to the victory :eek: this is exhausting :(

how do i get soff ? rumrunner says that it needs 1.55 and i got 1.56? can use it anyways to make my phone s off?

Many users reported successfully s-off'ed their device with rumrunner on hboot 1.56.

Reactions: Superpulla

Superpulla

May 20, 2012
What recovery do you have installed? When you go into the recovery, there will be an option to backup the device. Use that to back it up. You can then copy that backup to your PC for safe keeping.

i have CWM. and it is creating zip file. now i just copy that to my computer, and then i use rumrunner to make my phone s-off and after that i can instal rom using cwm?

Superpulla

May 20, 2012
What recovery do you have installed? When you go into the recovery, there will be an option to backup the device. Use that to back it up. You can then copy that backup to your PC for safe keeping.

How do i get that backup to my computer? i need root! but i don't have it yet. i must get backup to my computer and then use rumrunner to make s-off?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

instruction on how to flash arhd gpe can be found in the op of that rom thread... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2356654

Many users reported successfully s-off'ed their device with rumrunner on hboot 1.56.
    counting on you now! And one more thing, How do i backup my device incase bootloop?:fingers-crossed:

like @SaHiLzZ said make a nandroid backup of your device just in case. When you will get s-off you can restore your device to stock with a .401 ruu.
    so i make nandroid backup ".img" and if my phone goes to bootloop. i can fix it whit that .img i make. am i getting it?:highfive:

and be sure to make a copy of that .img on your computer