Froyo for NIKE - Incubus26Jc's Super FroYo 2.2 [Deodexed] [RLS13] [8/18/10]

Search This thread

t_raja

Dec 1, 2010
Pune
First of all, thanks for the great job all of you guys have done bringing second life to the Nike.
I have some problems running froyo on my device:
- sometimes touchscreen just gets disabled after a couple of hours (I'm running vibration-free kernel). Everythings works just fine, but screen doesn't response.
- I have problems with mobile network/data connectivity, it just stops working after some time and it doesn't work at all with the latest kernel from here: http://84.23.71.227/kerneloftheday/

The second problem bothers me a lot more than the first. Also, my nike gets hot after some use and eventually hangs. I read somewhere on the XDA forum that it may be a problem of radio version.
I'm using 1.58.16.27 and it seems that there are many updated versions here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=369502

Which do you guys use/recommend for Android?

Instead of helping you, I am asking you for help! I have Nike100 and for the last two months I am tying hard to have android (Froyo) on my HTC Touch Dual. I have not been even able to achieve your level of success. Can you please give the links of all the files you have used and a rough procedure that worked for you?

As for the radio is concerned I see many recommend 1.65.28.25. You may try it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys, want to have Froyo on your device? i've been testing and amzingly it run on Nike. Although there is a few bug just like the other android for Nike, but at least you can try the FROYO.

Here is what you need to do:
    1a. If you haven't try Android before download attached andboot.zip, extract it to your SD card root.
    1b. If you already have android build on your device, you can run copy androidinstall you've downloaded to andboot folder than do reinstall your android through haret. Remember to backup before doing anything.
    2. Download androidinstall from the original thread Incubus26Jc's Super FroYo 2.2 [Deodexed] [RLS13] [8/18/10]
    3. Backup! than, clear whatever "android" stuff you have from sdcard (I dont want it to get caught up in the install) especially your andboot folder
    4. Extract contents of downloaded zip to temporary directory
    5. Copy extracted /andboot folder to the ROOT of your SDCard
    6. copy zimage to /andboot folder with this version (credit to mblaster) get in from http://84.23.71.227/kerneloftheday (i'm using zimage with vibration on my nike100 with zimageNike name) or you can use attached one - the newest from mblaster with audio fix (remember to extract the zip :) ).
    7. overwrite default.txt with attached default.txt
    8. Run HaRET, than hit “run” to launch android
    9. Press and hold center of dpad after hitting "run" and follow the directions in the NoMoRootFs menu system
    10. Install android system
    11. Quit installer
    12. Booting into Android
    13. After you can see android logo wait about 15 minute
    14. then shutdown and open up your phone again (should boot into winmo)
    15. start haret and boot again to android
    16. your android is ready to use

Working: Call, sms, ring, data (listed apn)
    Not Working: Bluetooth, camera
    Bug: Very difficult to receive call (maybe kernel problem???)

LEt us ask dzo (kernel inventor for vogue) to make update for Nike kernel to get all that stuff working :)

EDIT: thread author change it name, so i'll follow that too :)

UPDATE: I'm using dzo odex version from androidhtc