FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[CMC-GUI] [DAILY] [PPA] Cyanogenmod Compiler Daily [Depreciated]

3,189 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,980
 
By lithid-cm, Inactive Recognized Developer on 28th December 2011, 05:45 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
joostvhoek
9th May 2012, 11:42 AM |#911  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello,

This looks really nice. But I discovered my laptop is to slow to build cm. I have done option 1 & 2 (Setup cyanogenmod repo (GB/ICS) and Sync/Update repo (GB/ICS).

It looks like CMC has downloaded pretty much stuff. I want to delete all that stuff but i can't find it anywhere. Where does CMC download all the things to? Or is there a option to delete everything at once?

Joost
 
 
9th May 2012, 12:07 PM |#912  
lithid-cm's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 2,980
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joostvhoek

Hello,

This looks really nice. But I discovered my laptop is to slow to build cm. I have done option 1 & 2 (Setup cyanogenmod repo (GB/ICS) and Sync/Update repo (GB/ICS).

It looks like CMC has downloaded pretty much stuff. I want to delete all that stuff but i can't find it anywhere. Where does CMC download all the things to? Or is there a option to delete everything at once?

Joost

If you remove the .cmc folder everything should be removed. Unless you changed the repo path.
The Following User Says Thank You to lithid-cm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lithid-cm Ad-Free
9th May 2012, 12:52 PM |#913  
hey_malik's Avatar
Member
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I am using the cli version from git, I cannot find the device crespo. I thought It would be in there. So How can I choose crespo there?
Further it keeps telling me, that there is noch repo found. I left the directories at default, so I have the Development directory, and there's all the stuff in there.

Well, after applying the patch, the gui version starts and seems to work. I can choose crespo there so I will give this a try.
9th May 2012, 03:10 PM |#914  
Member
Flag Marília, SP
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Sync Error
When i sync, this error is show: " sh: 1: /usr/bin/cmc: Permission denied"

I try with a root user and the same error is displayed.

what is this error?
9th May 2012, 03:16 PM |#915  
lithid-cm's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 2,980
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mborgues

When i sync, this error is show: " sh: 1: /usr/bin/cmc: Permission denied"

I try with a root user and the same error is displayed.

what is this error?

still effected by the migration into launchpad. The patch was applied to the build. daily builds are ready for 32bit but 64 is another few hours off.
9th May 2012, 03:24 PM |#916  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 141
 
More
I've downloaded and installed ubuntu v12.04 but i can not find a link to download this compiler. i swear i have looked and read through the first post and first page but where is the link? am I blind?
9th May 2012, 03:31 PM |#917  
lithid-cm's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 2,980
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextelbuddy

I've downloaded and installed ubuntu v12.04 but i can not find a link to download this compiler. i swear i have looked and read through the first post and first page but where is the link? am I blind?

There is no link, read it again.
9th May 2012, 06:31 PM |#918  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Short and Sweet
I've never posted, so I cannot thank you with the button. Thank you for your hard work, I am happily building for several targets at the moment!

P.s.
9th May 2012, 07:30 PM |#919  
[GER]Roxxor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nürnberg
Thanks Meter: 285
 
More
Code:
cmcompiler
ics was toggled ON
urushi was toggled ON
sh: /usr/bin/cmc: not found
Error happens while clicking on sync.
Installed via repo on linux mint 12.
9th May 2012, 07:39 PM |#920  
lithid-cm's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 2,980
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GER]Roxxor

Code:
cmcompiler
ics was toggled ON
urushi was toggled ON
sh: /usr/bin/cmc: not found
Error happens while clicking on sync.
Installed via repo on linux mint 12.

Try updating, this is a known issue and bug that was fixed.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/cmcompiler/+bug/996719
9th May 2012, 07:42 PM |#921  
jamcar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 400
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lithid-cm

run the compiler via terminal, what output do you get?

i am running it from terminal it says "No files nothing to do"
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes