Your Google Play Store is blocked? Search/request your app here!

Search This thread

eduds

Mar 8, 2013
Someone please post this, will be grateful.
Unfortunately, I'm unable to post the link as I'm new.
Thanks!

Please, confirm if this is the latest version and what version is.

Google Keyboard
Play Store Link
APK here

PS: as you can't post entire links just post part of it, for example: if the link of an app is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.inputmethod.latin post just the /store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.inputmethod.latin ;)

Last edited:

proplayer44

Aug 8, 2008
Corunna
groovebook.apk

I signed up for the service at grovebook.com and would like the app to upload pictures on my Android. Except I'm Canadian so they don't have it in the Canadian play store. What they don't know is I'm getting the books mailed to my sister's house in Denver. This is just one of those goofy rules where they just don't anticipate all scenarios. I got it so easy on my wife's iphone. Just created an American itunes account and boom, got it. Frickin google is more stringent now.

So if anyone knows how to extract an APK or whatever from the playstore, if you could do the groovebook one I would be happy.

I guarantee lots of Canadians need this.

I tried with a VPN and stoping the play service and starting and all that no go. i even tried from the US while shopping, using a genuine US IP. Nopes.

Thanks
Proplayer44

jayant2014

Jan 16, 2014
Candy crush saga

Candy crush saga

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsaga&hl=en

latest version

;)

AsaMyth

Jun 11, 2013
Thanks you guys .:good:
Could anyone download this ?niconico (ニコニコ動画/ニコニコ生放送):p I didn't find this in the post .
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.nicovideo.android&hl=en (sorry ,I'm new here and I can't post outside links in my messages now :crying:)
Current Version 2.11.2
Thanks a lot .:highfive:

Ultramanoid

Apr 24, 2011
東京都 Tokyo Metro

Attachments

• jp.nicovideo.android.2.11.2.apk
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,314
Last edited:
Reactions: eduds and AsaMyth

Top Liked Posts