The OnePlus 6 is officially on sale! Buy now →
FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
OnePlus 6 On Sale
Post Reply Email Thread
It will be available in March in pre-order !
So will you buy it ?

Envoyé depuis mon Transformer TF101 avec Tapatalk
19th February 2013, 04:33 PM |#2  
Flag Sevilla
Thanks Meter: 19

More
i'll never buy another htc!!!!!!!
19th February 2013, 04:42 PM |#3  
Flag Montesarchio (Naples)
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winins

HTC was wrong too with the failure to update our sensation of jelly beans
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panciosky For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift panciosky Ad-Free
19th February 2013, 04:47 PM |#4  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 59

More
no
19th February 2013, 06:15 PM |#5  
Flag The Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 131

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winins

I have to agree with this. Before I bought this phone I had a Galaxy S2. The Galaxy S2 was amazing but unfortunately due to a hardware issue it got broken. Then I bought HTC because I wanted to try another brand. HTC's quality of the smartphone is great as well as their HTC Sense, but I feel more comfortable with the Galaxy S2.

I also hate the fact you have to S-OFF/Unlock bootloader, flash 4EXT recovery and then flash root. For example on the Galaxy S2 it was way easier. You just downloaded a custom kernel, flashed it and voila, you're rooted and got a custom recovery.

Earlier today I read an article about the HTC One aswell, but on a dutch website. It would cost 699 euros. Are you kidding me? 699 euros for a smartphone? You can buy lots of other great things with that and you can still have a great phone (For example Nexus 4 which is sold in Germany for 395 euros. 699-395 = 304 euros)

I'm saving my money right now for a Nexus 4 and get it. Like I already said HTC's build quality is great. It feels solid, but inside of the phone it could be better.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wesjeex3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wesjeex3 Ad-Free
19th February 2013, 06:27 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
They made quality devices ( I mean components),but they failed with the updates. So,NO,I`ll never buy another HTC.
19th February 2013, 08:14 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I got my Wildfire and Sensation 1 1/2 years after their start. I never expected a bleeding edge new device and i used custom roms right after getting it. I like the HTC design and also Sense(even i don´t right now).

I would buy it when it´s cheaper and htc would give up thier S-ON and "don´t give updated drivers for old devices" bull****. But the designs of the other manufacturer are not my taste. Maybe another Nexus from HTC, i don´t know.

I may ask, why you need an newer device, or the power them. Call me old but i don´t see the point in playing games on a smartphone.
19th February 2013, 08:44 PM |#8  
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 113

More
HELL YES.

My HTC Sensation has performed flawlessly for the last 18 months, I love how many devs are cooking custom ROMs for it, I've never had a single issue that couldn't be resolved with a ROM reflash.

The HTC One looks amazing, outperforms anything currently available to date, and has a screen to die for.

The only thing that could potentially change my mind is the Samsung Galaxy S4, but unless it massively outperforms the One in every area or comes with an app that gives me oral sex on demand I'll definitely be signing up for a HTC One.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jedi2011 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jedi2011 Ad-Free
24th February 2013, 04:54 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
No Thank you!
I won't be buying the HTC One.

I hate the long delays for updates and I really hate how HTC treats developers.

I've been waiting to buy a new phone until the HTC One was released. But with no removable battery, no MicroSD, and it's high price, I won't be buying it.

I need T-Mobile Wi-Fi Calling so I can't buy a Nexus 4. I'm going to buy a Galaxy S III instead.

$99 from staples with new 2-year contract. Cancel the contract and pay $200 termination. $300 for a new phone seems reasonable to me.

I have owned and loved many HTC phones: HTC Sensation, T-Mobile Wing, T-Mobile SDA. HTC hardware was great, but they've lost their groove. It stinks because Samsung needs a good competitor to keep them honest.

John
20th February 2013, 06:27 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1,095

More
Nope. I moved on to Nexus 4. Sensation was my last HTC product.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)