[Q] Call recording

Search This thread

TamBen7

Apr 29, 2014
Will someone PLEASE help me find an app that works with two-way call recording? The best I could do was "Total recall" WITHOUT rooting my phone. I've rooted my phone and now that app doesn't even work. I have tried almost EVERYTHING! I really need it now because I have to record very important phone calls that could greatly help me legally :crying: WHAT APP WILL HELP ME WITH RECORDING A PHONE CALL AND NOT JUST MY END, RECORD THE OTHER PARTY'S END?

tommy1945

Oct 10, 2012
Will someone PLEASE help me find an app that works with two-way call recording? The best I could do was "Total recall" WITHOUT rooting my phone. I've rooted my phone and now that app doesn't even work. I have tried almost EVERYTHING! I really need it now because I have to record very important phone calls that could greatly help me legally :crying: WHAT APP WILL HELP ME WITH RECORDING A PHONE CALL AND NOT JUST MY END, RECORD THE OTHER PARTY'S END?

InCall Recorder is excellent.

NinjaBuzz

Apr 30, 2014
Total Recall

I used it prior to rooting and now rooted. Records both sides of call and works great.

NinjaBuzz

Apr 30, 2014
Just a thought....

I should have asked...but there is a Samsung version of Total Recall. You are using this version, correct?

eyecon82

May 30, 2010
I should have asked...but there is a Samsung version of Total Recall. You are using this version, correct?

ya...im using the samsung version of total recall...i love that app...even paid for it

its supposed to work after being rooted too..not sure why its not working with the OP