[GAME][2.1+] Would YOU Rather v0.7.2 [On The Market][Updated: 08-21-11]

Search This thread

coolbry95

Jul 1, 2010
Does work great on incredible even tho you already know that. Those are some weird questions too. Maybe you coyld make a more mature one too.

TheWhiteBandito

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 15, 2010
NY/CT
Does work great on incredible even tho you already know that. Those are some weird questions too. Maybe you coyld make a more mature one too.

Thank you!
I grabbed most questions from the internet, so I'm not taking credit for all of them. And by my more mature, do you mean, adult version, or no childish things?

shahm0nsterr

Apr 8, 2011
Bakersfield
Works fine on droid 2/droid 2 global.

It would be cool to be able to select your choice and see the results out of everyone who has voted on that question...like a poll.

For instance, I select option A
I am then shown, for example, "40% of 120 players chose option A. 60% chose option B."

It would make the game more interactive.

TheWhiteBandito

Jun 15, 2010
NY/CT
Works fine on droid 2/droid 2 global.

It would be cool to be able to select your choice and see the results out of everyone who has voted on that question...like a poll.

For instance, I select option A
I am then shown, for example, "40% of 120 players chose option A. 60% chose option B."

It would make the game more interactive.

I too would like that. However, I'm not sure what exactly that would require. Obviously it would need a server and a database to keep the records, but I would have to revamp most of the app because it's all local right now. If you're familiar with setting up something like that, pm me!

Sent from my HTC Incredible

TheWhiteBandito

Jun 15, 2010
NY/CT
Very nice time killer lol. I just wish the questions didn't repeat so frequently =/ also, add more questions! People will love this app. Submit it to the market =)

Thank you! As for the questions repeating, I'm going to work on a solution to that, but for now, it's simply generating a random number and picking the corresponding question. There are almost 200 questions, so I don't think repeating should be a huge problem, but once I release it on the market, there will be even more questions so repeating will be less of a problem.

TheWhiteBandito

Jun 15, 2010
NY/CT
I press new question once I get a new Q then I get the same question again after 2 tries :(

Hmm, that is an extremely rare case. I just updated the app, it is now available on the Market! So update there. As I add more and more questions, the chance of getting a duplicate one gets smaller and smaller. As it is in its early stages, I don't have a method for checking for duplicates yet, but I am working on one!

Reactions: Zoidpilot

getontarget

Dec 11, 2010
Works great for what it is on my SGS vibrant. Mostly good but some odd questions i.e. Would you rather find cure for aids or cancer?

TheWhiteBandito

Jun 15, 2010
NY/CT
Works great for what it is on my SGS vibrant. Mostly good but some odd questions i.e. Would you rather find cure for aids or cancer?

Thank you. Yes, there are some odd questions, but if you are playing with friends, you could always learn some pretty neat things about them depending on their answers! That's the fun of this game :)

Top Liked Posts