2,185 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,766

By lowveld, Inactive Recognized Developer on 8th January 2012, 03:50 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th August 2013, 03:03 AM |#1971  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Hi lowveld, just a question, recently cyanogenmod release a patch for “MasterKey” exploit this includes the CM7 and CM9 source. would you mind if we ask if this awesome ROM can be updated to the latest source? thank you! no matter what i do, i keep coming back to this ROM. thanks! mwah :*

17th August 2013, 12:35 AM |#1972  
Flag split
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wh00sher

I`ve been getting frustrated with living with a `slow` phone. Even Endimon lags a little at times.

Thought I`ve give Reaper a try.

Installed it, put on the usual stuff, GoSMS, Swiftkey etc and it flies.

For anyone who has kept installing newer and newer ROMS and living with the reduction in speed over time, this is a breath of fresh air.

Yeah, it may not be quite as nice as the later ROMS, I miss the quick `close app` feature of newer ROM`s but that's a minor concern. I don`t need the latest and greatest. I use it as a phone for most of the time rather than anything else. Odd web browsing and Facebook. It does those things very well and just because newer ROM`s have newer features I never even used, I obviously don`t miss them

Wish there was a `vibrate` ringer when setting the ring volume to below minimum and having the option to change the sound on/off from the lockscreen to a camera instead would be nice, but I realise support has stopped and they are very minor concerns.

I`ll be sticking with this for the forseeable future.

Thank lowveld.

Totally agree with you.After instaling so many new roms i thought the phone is real slow i have to get rid of it.Now using this rom as a final solution because it's fricking fast and stable,thanks creator!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nedst For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nedst Ad-Free
27th August 2013, 11:52 AM |#1973  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
I agree with the above comments; so much better than the jelly roms.
Just got one small problem, Google play music force closes I try to stream a track. I've tried clearing data and installing music+ instead but neither worked. Any ideas?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
28th August 2013, 01:51 AM |#1974  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBrie

I agree with the above comments; so much better than the jelly roms.
Just got one small problem, Google play music force closes I try to stream a track. I've tried clearing data and installing music+ instead but neither worked. Any ideas?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

i am using Google play music, no force closes. all good on my side - clean install
28th March 2014, 11:05 AM |#1975  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Question scrollable widgets
Hi guys, can anyone confirm if scrollable widgets is working on this rom? I have tried with ADW, Zeam, FTL but no success.Thanks.
29th March 2014, 10:58 AM |#1976  
Thanks Meter: 178

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baraev

Hi guys, can anyone confirm if scrollable widgets is working on this rom? I have tried with ADW, Zeam, FTL but no success.Thanks.

oh man, there are already ages since I moved on newer ROMs, so cant confirm scrollable widgets worked, but I would say 99.999999% it's worked.
29th March 2014, 04:58 PM |#1977  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by docertabum

oh man, there are already ages since I moved on newer ROMs, so cant confirm scrollable widgets worked, but I would say 99.999999% it's worked.

Well on mine it does not work! Also on my wife's moto atrix 4g it does not (2.3.7). And after countless times of flashing the rom i am tired. Thank you for answering though
6th April 2014, 12:03 PM |#1978  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Hi guys. I am experiencing some sort of unresponsive touch every now and then. This was easy to solve with off and on screen. But yesterday was kinda major, whole screen was unresponsive, only power button was working. Had to pull the battery.

Devise is s-off with hboot 7 and latest radio. Clean install, i suspect it to be kernel, so i tried a different kernel but same result.

Is there some sort of setting i can try? Rom is very smooth btw. No comparison.

Sent from my HTC Desire S
29th April 2014, 09:20 PM |#1979  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Turning off Swipe-to-answer for calls
Haven't figured out if swipe-to-answer (semi-lock screen) can be turned OFF for Reaper v4. I just started using it and figured out how to completely turn off UCS but maybe its still producing the swipe-to-answer. I don't have any lock feature enabled in my dialer app (exDialer). I just want to be able to press answer on dialer app and answer my calls. I HATE lock screens and swiping. Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, cm7, tiamat saga 2.0.0

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)