[ROM](Unlocked)(KITKAT) Plain AOSP for Xperia T

Search This thread

r-l

Jan 8, 2011
Rotterdam
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE
That's you're issue. This is from the xposed thread :

"It is important to note that even in version 2.4 final, Xposed is not compatible with the new ART compiler. And at this time, it is unclear if it will ever be made compatible, as it would require a major rewrite if it is even possible at all. So in order to prevent boot loops, the Xposed framework automatically resets you to Dalvik if you accidentally enable ART. And if you do wish to try ART, you will first have to disable the framework entirely."

oke thanks, didn't know that.

Xposed before ART for me :D

davidment

Sep 26, 2013
Thanks@Rimmer1966; I unlocked my T specially for this rom, and it is very good.

The only thing annoying me is there is no icon for the sound recorder, and voice of sound recorder is too low.

Sorry for my bad english.

moliverac8

Jul 28, 2012
Madrid
Can you explain me a method for adding my OMV and had the signal mode ?3G,H...please

Enviado desde mi Xperia T mediante Tapatalk

FcukBloat

Jun 18, 2012
Those extra buttons on notifypanel are from xposed/gravitybox or can i add them through basic settings? I cant seem to find them out of the box.

Cheers

do you mean the quicktiles? you need gravitybox for them, otherwise by default you get the standard (few) aosp tiles ;)

Rom is fast. 1 FC till now (google service) and data icon (3g) comes and goes !!
it's to early for batt life.

3g icon disappearing is the only bug in this rom i would say ;) i remember this bug was present in other aosp roms before, even in early omni builds maybe? if so, maybe @tilal6991 can help in fixing that? :eek:

Can you explain me a method for adding my OMV and had the signal mode ?3G,H...please

what's omv?
and signal mode icon (3g) disappearing is a pending bug.. 2g connection has no missing indicator problem instead ;)

Reactions: catapult1234

Denver3D

Apr 24, 2014
Jeddah
Hello,

On my Xperia T I installed the version 1.1 Does I need to install the version 1.0 ? And is there any fix of my strotage ? caus the phone got low strotage for the apps and I got like 3Gb free of 10gb and my memorie card have 2 Gb free here is a pic of my configuration
2aiox0x.png

Last edited:

FcukBloat

Jun 18, 2012
if you have 1.1 you don't need to install 1.0
i don't have problems with my mem cards.. but one suggestion don't format especially the internal memory card via settings > storage, last time i did it the memcard was then not writable.. had same problem in omni.. if you want to format it install a stock based rom, format it, then come back to aosp roms.. ;)

guys is there a way to know if a certain app will work with art? because i don't know if line messaging app does support it.. and last time i tried art it took a lot to switch to art so i wouldn't do that if that app is not likely to work fine.. :eek:

Rimmer1966

Oct 14, 2010
Project Treble
i don't have problems with my mem cards.. but one suggestion don't format especially the internal memory card via settings > storage, last time i did it the memcard was then not writable.. had same problem in omni.. if you want to format it install a stock based rom, format it, then come back to aosp roms.. ;)

guys is there a way to know if a certain app will work with art? because i don't know if line messaging app does support it.. and last time i tried art it took a lot to switch to art so i wouldn't do that if that app is not likely to work fine.. :eek:
Here's a list, obviously it doesn't contain everything but it's a start... http://www.androidruntime.com/list

Reactions: FcukBloat

FcukBloat

Jun 18, 2012
thanks! so i enabled art after flashing 1.1, it asks me to reboot and i do so, but at next boot i don't see the conversion i remember it used to do, and in settings i see again dalvik.. tried twice with same result.. am i missing something? :?

FcukBloat

Jun 18, 2012
haa sorry you are right it has been said just a few pages back and i already forgot it ;(
that's the problem so I'll stay with dalvik :p Sorry again! :|

Denver3D

Apr 24, 2014
Jeddah

Thank you and I dont know why but the CPU start to become hot I think I need to change the kernel caus it's the official kernel of JB

FcukBloat

Jun 18, 2012
sometimes the phone can warm up, especially when in 3g with bad coverage or while charging, gaming etc that's normal
as per the kernel there's no way you are still with official Sony one if you flashed this skimmed release, it wouldn't work ;) this rom does include the kernel also.. see in settings > info about this phone ;)

Last edited:

Denver3D

Apr 24, 2014
Jeddah
sometimes the phone can warm up, especially when in 3g with bad coverage or while charging, gaming etc that's normal
as per the kernel there's no way you are still with official Sony one if you flashed this skimmed release, it wouldn't work ;) this rom does include the kernel also.. see in settings > info about this phone ;)

Thank you bro and did you tried to play Subway surfer ? Caus When I play the game lag for 1 sec while i'm playing is it normal ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    *** Disclamer

Please only flash this ROM if you know what you're doing!!
    I take no responsibility for bricked devices, marriage breakdowns,
    worldwide recessions or acts of God.

Introduction

Hi

I was in two minds whether or not to release this!! It's nothing new, just plain AOSP. It does try and address a few small issues that affect other AOSP based ROMS. For example, the speaker whistle and issues with the Google Camera force closing.

The ROM doesn't have any features that are not included in AOSP except for the addition of Gapps and the Superuser app.
    It's a great base if you like using the xposed modules to add you own features, or if you like things light, fast, plain and simple.

Images

I think we all know what AOSP looks like!!!

Features

Completely stock AOSP with the addition of Google Apps and SuperUser App.

Working:
    All core and important functions of the ROM - WiFi, Bluetooth, RIL, Mobile Data. Camera etc.

Not Working:
    Nothing I know of, tell me if you find anything!!

Installation Instructions

For Unlocked Bootloaders only:
    - MAKE A BACKUP INCASE IT ALL GOES WRONG
    - Download the ROM and copy to your SDCARD
    - Install a Custom Kernel with Recovery
    - Boot into recovery
    - Full Wipe
    - Install ROM
    - Reboot and Enjoy

Downloads

Please see the Downloads tab for the latest version

Change Log

Version 1.1 Made the ROM fully compatible with ART.

Version 1.0 Initial Release

Credits

Big thanks to the OMNI team for there hard work in updating the Kernel and giving us a stable base to work from.

Big thanks to Moly82 for his patience and countless hours of testing!!

Donations. Not necessary but nice nevertheless!!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM](Unlocked)(KITKAT) Plain AOSP for Xperia T, a ROM for the Sony Xperia T

Contributors
    Rimmer1966, moly82
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2014-04-24

Created 2014-04-24
    Last Updated 2014-04-24
    How did you manage to fix the speaker whistle issue and the Google camera FCS? I'll include the fix in Omni as well when I get the chance.
    Reveal my secret code, are you mad!!! ;)

Well, as you asked so nicely.
    The Speaker Whistle was a simple fix. I modified the /system/etc/snd_soc_msm/snd_soc_msm_2x file. I changed it to force the bottom mic to be disabled during calls.
    The Camera settings FC is due to the /system/etc/media_profiles.xml file. The Google Camera expects 6 entries in the MediaSettings array. Omni has 8 entries which causes the FC.

If I knew how I would have submitted these changes but my knowledge of Github is very limited I'm afraid..

Hope this helps?

Andy
    I've been using this for some time now and I love it: fast, simple and it perfectly integrates with gravity box and all its customizations!
    Plus, it is REALLY the first AOSP rom 100% speaker-whistle free for me! wonderful! :good:;)
    (new google camera also working perfectly :p )

many thanks to you and of course to @tilal6991 also who made this possible with his great work for omni!

ps. I'm honored, but please remove me from the contributors, I just did some testings! :eek::p

Screens:

adede6am.jpg
    e9usesu5.jpg
    yqarupun.jpg
    yduvuquz.jpg
    Can you look in to the data icon that is disappearing. For the rest it's a fast and stable rom. Loving it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Already looking into it..Will release an update when I find the issue..