Q remote

Search This thread

fridaycider

Aug 10, 2009
Is there any way that the Q remote app from the g2 rom can be ported to the g3 rom . strange request I know but I do prefer the g2 one and it is missing my youview box that the g2 one has . thanks

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

Ascertion

Mar 29, 2012
Is there any way that the Q remote app from the g2 rom can be ported to the g3 rom . strange request I know but I do prefer the g2 one and it is missing my youview box that the g2 one has . thanks

Go into /system/app, find LGquickRemote.apk and rename it to LGquickRemote.bak. (or uninstall it. I prefer renaming it so if something goes wrong you can restore.)

Then, reboot into recovery and flash the v8 Quick Remote zip in this thread.

That should work.

EDIT: APK is called LGquickremote.apk I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: fridaycider

fridaycider

Aug 10, 2009
Had to delete lgremote.odex also to get it to work or else I got force close .

Thank you very much

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Go into /system/app, find LGquickRemote.apk and rename it to LGquickRemote.bak. (or uninstall it. I prefer renaming it so if something goes wrong you can restore.)

Then, reboot into recovery and flash the v8 Quick Remote zip in this thread.

That should work.

EDIT: APK is called LGquickremote.apk I think.