Thanks Meter: 6

By killer8nl, Senior Member on 30th July 2009, 10:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd September 2009, 08:30 PM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Cool Clean / Pure ROM
Hi Christian,

Thank you. This is the best ROM I have used so far. And I must say it is very stable.

But I do have one comment / request. I was looking for a good stable "pure" wm6.5 ROM with the usual SonyEricsson stock applications and customizations (panels, applications etc).

I mean I want to have the option of being able to choose the applications or panels I need.

For example, I do not want the following applications or rather I might want to try the following and have the option to remove the ones I don't want.

Arcsoft_MMS
Camera
G-Alarm 1.5.1
Spb Screenshot 1.6.0.752
psShutXP for Power Button
AudioPara
Buienradar
CallFirewall_V_1_4
CalParseAppInstaller_0_7_6
NoData
PersianBlue_2_1
SmartTimeSync1_0

Christian, I do not want to sound ungrateful, I love the ROM you have developed. It is the MOST stable one I have tried. But is it possible to create one with only WM6.5 plus SonyEricsson customizations (panels, applications etc)? Appreaciate it. Thank You.

22nd September 2009, 08:31 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
the dialer i have on my xperia, is the one from windows mobile 6.5. Not the Sony Xperia one? i am using the latest build from christian (23053, clean version)

when i scroll the list, the list becomes all blury. This is a bug that al the windows mobile 6.5 versions i flashed, had.
22nd September 2009, 08:45 PM |#1003  

More
2711 full
Hi, got the 2711 full running now, still the same problem with SPB Plus, it hangs when i try to ad a shortcut.Anybody knows a working alternative ?

Big thanks to killer8 though for all his contributions !!!
22nd September 2009, 09:18 PM |#1004  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by proatiku

MediaFire Mirrors for WM6.5.1 23053

Clean & Full

Thanks Will add them to download database if that is oke for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmotash

Hi Christian,

Thank you. This is the best ROM I have used so far. And I must say it is very stable.

But I do have one comment / request. I was looking for a good stable "pure" wm6.5 ROM with the usual SonyEricsson stock applications and customizations (panels, applications etc).

I mean I want to have the option of being able to choose the applications or panels I need.

For example, I do not want the following applications or rather I might want to try the following and have the option to remove the ones I don't want.

Arcsoft_MMS
Camera
G-Alarm 1.5.1
Spb Screenshot 1.6.0.752
psShutXP for Power Button
AudioPara
Buienradar
CallFirewall_V_1_4
CalParseAppInstaller_0_7_6
NoData
PersianBlue_2_1
SmartTimeSync1_0

Christian, I do not want to sound ungrateful, I love the ROM you have developed. It is the MOST stable one I have tried. But is it possible to create one with only WM6.5 plus SonyEricsson customizations (panels, applications etc)? Appreaciate it. Thank You.

Try the clean version. It's almost the way you want it. You can install everything you would like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash969

the dialer i have on my xperia, is the one from windows mobile 6.5. Not the Sony Xperia one? i am using the latest build from christian (23053, clean version)

when i scroll the list, the list becomes all blury. This is a bug that al the windows mobile 6.5 versions i flashed, had.

Yes this is a wm 6.5 bug, can't do much about it. sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_Taylor

Hi, got the 2711 full running now, still the same problem with SPB Plus, it hangs when i try to ad a shortcut.Anybody knows a working alternative ?

Big thanks to killer8 though for all his contributions !!!

Yes it's not compatible with 6.5.1. Don't have a alternative for you sorry.

This isn't personal to anyone, but it seems like the quicker I respond to a question or error the more question I got that already have been answerd about 100 times. So please everyone search and read before you ask questions. It's kind of annoying for me.
22nd September 2009, 10:54 PM |#1005  

More
This isn't personal to anyone, but it seems like the quicker I respond to a question or error the more question I got that already have been answerd about 100 times. So please everyone search and read before you ask questions. It's kind of annoying for me.

Hmm..Maybe a FAQ ???
BTW, i noticed that you have stopped posting on FTD, is that correct ???

If so, can i post the new masterpieces there, ofcourse mentioning you ?

Hoi Killer8, post je de nieuwste versies niet meerop FTD ???
If not, bezwaar als ik dat doe, uiteraard met bronvermelding
22nd September 2009, 11:57 PM |#1006  
London

More
@Killer8nl
sure its here for all to download.

i just installed the Clean 23053 WWE and the messages are no longer in thread form. is this a bug or was threaded messaging switched off.
22nd September 2009, 11:58 PM |#1007  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_Taylor

Hmm..Maybe a FAQ ???
BTW, i noticed that you have stopped posting on FTD, is that correct ???

If so, can i post the new masterpieces there, ofcourse mentioning you ?

Hoi Killer8, post je de nieuwste versies niet meerop FTD ???
If not, bezwaar als ik dat doe, uiteraard met bronvermelding

There is a faq but there isn't much information in it at the moment. But it isn't that hard to just click the search the thread field.

About FTD I didn't really stopped. Just did not have the time to post but will do in the future if you want you can post the 2.711 please use the tag I created and link to this topic. Think I will post the next one again oke?
22nd September 2009, 11:59 PM |#1008  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by proatiku

@Killer8nl
sure its here for all to download.

i just installed the Clean 23053 WWE and the messages are no longer in thread form. is this a bug or was threaded messaging switched off.

Uhm don't know think a small bug, since I remember someone else had this problem. But it was only there after restoring the sms messages. When just receiving them it was fine. Don't know what to do about it sorry.
23rd September 2009, 12:15 AM |#1009  
London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer8nl

Uhm don't know think a small bug, since I remember someone else had this problem. But it was only there after restoring the sms messages. When just receiving them it was fine. Don't know what to do about it sorry.

alright, no problem. will do a hard reset and see
23rd September 2009, 12:21 AM |#1010  

More
Fantastic
After trying another ROM from this forum and having strange issues, I gave this one a go. (The latest clean build)
Wow - it's great.
The interface is faster, smoother and better layed out.
Also, I have noticed that my ringer volume is finally at a level I can hear it.
Thanks - keep up the great work!
23rd September 2009, 07:09 AM |#1011  

More
thanks for the upload fellas

i downloaded the clean 1 but the actual rom seemed to give me a CRC error

gonna try and download it again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)