Is this the problem, or does anyone know the solution?
Any help would be appreciated.
Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
After I use the toolkit (unlock bootloader + flash recovery), everything seem ok, and I can access CMW. BTW, I'm using HOX international version with stock ROM 4.0.3.
My problem is I still don't have root access in my current ROM. There is no superuser. Then I install one from market and rootchecker, both show my rom haven't root. Is this normal?
Is it I must flash a custom rom with superuser enabled?
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
From now on. All my new and future toolkits will be in my Dev-Host Account
V1.0 Released! 4-17-2012
- Initial Release
V1.1 Released! 6-9-2012
- Removed all the recoveries/kernel
- Added new CWM 188.8.131.52/TWRP 2.1.7
- Fixed Root
- Added a feature to flash kernels/recoveries
V1.2 Released! 10-7-12
- Updated TWRP to 184.108.40.206
- Updated Chainfire's SuperSU to 0.96
- Cleaned up a little code on my end
v1.2.1 Released! 10-12-12
- Updated TWRP from 220.127.116.11 to 2.3.0
v1.2.2 Released! 10-15-12
- Updated TWRP from 2.3.0 to 18.104.22.168
v2.0 Released 12-22-2012
- Major Overhaul
- Users can now select their own recovery, kernel and unlock_code.bin. You no longer need to place it in a the data folder. Just browse for it
- Removed a lot of .bat scripts and integrated it in the program
- Updated SuperSU from 0.97 to 0.99
- Updated TWRP to 22.214.171.124
- Added a few links
- Added ADB sideload (for use in TWRP)
This Update took FOREVER to do, but I did it for you guys!!!
v2.1 Released! 12-31-2012
- Updated APK Batch Installer Tool to v1.4.1 (Thanks to PsyChoses for the reminder)
- Fixed the Boot into bootloader command (Thanks to nayaknish for pointing that out)
- Added 2 more useful looks (1 to my website and 1 to a written step-by-step guide)
- Automated a few commands. No longer need to use the boot into bootloader then use the command to flash a kernel/recovery/unlock_code.bin
- Added some more message boxes for clarity.
v2.2 Released! 1-21-2013
- Updated CWM to 126.96.36.199
- Fixed the Factory RUU link
- Added a way to check your CID
- Fixed the Get Token ID command where it would take you to recovery instead of bootloader.
- Added a feature to flash RUU zip file
I got one noob question about this kit: if I unlock the bootloader via this kit, and root it, will it wipe my sdcard folder or will everything stay?
Another question: when you made a backup for example with titanium backup und then do a fullwipe to flash a custom rom will the backup be gone?
Thanks in advance!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|