Found it it is here in another thred
Im going to try and change my generic_SG to generic_UK after hearing its better. Requesting the extracted files for easy of access for everyone to try to change their language roms.
So this is the steps Im going to try as SOON as somebody generous can upload the extracted UK cabs:
DELETE C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Service\db from my computer.
1) Do clean install of WM 6.5.2 using the soft-reset during SE customization bootscreen. NO to retry.
2) Download R3A UK rom
3) Extracted cabs from UK rom onto SD card
4) Install ALL cabs to device
5) Update on SEUS, latest firmware already, say YES to install anyway
6) Grats on Generic_UK and hello to MR2 =)
Comments: I AM NOW AN EXTREMELY PROUD OWNER OF THE X2 NOW! NO REGRETS, GOOD JOB SE, THIS IS THE WAY THE X2 SHOULD HAVE BEEN WHEN IT WAS FIRST RELEASED! =)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|