FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM/Port]Discontinued ICS

918 posts
Thanks Meter: 839
 
By Note2Frat, Senior Member on 1st February 2012, 09:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st February 2012, 11:23 PM |#11  
Fergusonfox7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Champlin
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alton (Halo 2)

Can't download anything from the market ... keeps giving error

Remove the account, then re-add it. (:
The Following User Says Thank You to Fergusonfox7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fergusonfox7 Ad-Free
 
 
1st February 2012, 11:23 PM |#12  
Alton (Halo 2)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag rock island
Thanks Meter: 132
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolreconlol

This looks really nice. Any comment on battery life? Any FC's?

This is running really great right now it has a lot of tweaks in the settings ! Go try it !

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Alton (Halo 2) For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Alton (Halo 2) Ad-Free
1st February 2012, 11:26 PM |#13  
Alton (Halo 2)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag rock island
Thanks Meter: 132
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergusonfox7

Remove the account, then re-add it. (:

How ? Lol I don't see a option to.

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium
1st February 2012, 11:33 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
So what works and doesn't work?
1st February 2012, 11:34 PM |#15  
lolreconlol's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by techobsessive

So what works and doesn't work?

Yeah, looking for that as well before I leave cm7..
1st February 2012, 11:52 PM |#16  
Fergusonfox7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Champlin
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Hit the account under accounts & sync, then menu, than remove account (:
The Following User Says Thank You to Fergusonfox7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fergusonfox7 Ad-Free
1st February 2012, 11:57 PM |#17  
thekendog's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Wow this is sick! Best ICS ROM for the Inc yet.
1st February 2012, 11:57 PM |#18  
x2kjosh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Castle Rock, CO
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Tried it. Love the panoramic cam. I did change the launcher, thought the Apex was choppy but maybe it's just me. Love the fact I have my battery level in % again!
1st February 2012, 11:58 PM |#19  
Fergusonfox7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Champlin
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
This rom is easily my favorite at the moment, thank you so much!
2nd February 2012, 12:27 AM |#20  
Note2Frat's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 839
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolreconlol

This looks really nice. Any comment on battery life? Any FC's?

Battery Life is great, last a Day and a half with mild to heavy use. Only force close so far is the gallery for me. Rom even has a power saving options in Rom Toolbox (Can shut off wifi, data, and more when phone is in screen off mode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alton (Halo 2)

Can't download anything from the market ... keeps giving error

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium

Posted in Tips section how I set it up with no errors, I can even make purchases from market

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergusonfox7

Hit the account under accounts & sync, then menu, than remove account (:

Thanks, To clarify. You need to select the account you entered. Once you have done that it shows everything you are syncing, thats where you select menu remove account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekendog

Wow this is sick! Best ICS ROM for the Inc yet.

Thanks, I was looking for something like this for myself and decided to go ahead and try and port myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2kjosh

Tried it. Love the panoramic cam. I did change the launcher, thought the Apex was choppy but maybe it's just me. Love the fact I have my battery level in % again!

Same Here. I was lost without it and didn't like using a widget for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergusonfox7

This rom is easily my favorite at the moment, thank you so much!

Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Note2Frat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Note2Frat Ad-Free
2nd February 2012, 12:30 AM |#21  
lolreconlol's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72ls1

Battery Life is great, last a Day and a half with mild to heavy use. Only force close so far is the gallery for me. Rom even has a power saving options in Rom Toolbox (Can shut off wifi, data, and more when phone is in screen off mode)

Thanks! I'll flash it a little later, can't wait for ICS goodness.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes