IzerHD 4.4.2 in P3110

Search This thread

Erbugs

Feb 24, 2014
Good Day, I installed IzerHD in P3110, performance is good, i like the xperia style and apllication, but one thing is missing, the microphone is not working..
Is this can be FIXED?

Thank you

Shivam Kumar Jha

Dec 28, 2013
Hyderabad
I will have a look at this issue..
Any1 else having this issue in P3110??
Microphone works very well in P3100.., and I believe in P3113 as well..
Try to port this ROM to a cyanogenmod base for your device.. That should fix the issue..

Edit: My friend has P3110, she confirmed the mic is working fine.
she used a mike fix..

Last edited:
Reactions: trichards440

DrakoSSfox

Mar 23, 2014
does IzerHD have a phone remover? I noticed that when I flash it the model was p3100 while my the version of my tab is p3110, it also tries to keep searching for a signal or 3G service which depletes the battery of my tab very quickly, I also have messaging icons and other 3G apps, and the mic doesn't work either, is it okay to flash the mic fix from sensonic? all in all the audio and performance are great! phone remover for V2 would be nice, also will you be adding more xperia apps? I'll report for more problems with the current version, see you in the next version! :cheers:

Sent from my GT-P3110 using xda app-developers app that crashes for no good reason.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will have a look at this issue..
    Any1 else having this issue in P3110??
    Microphone works very well in P3100.., and I believe in P3113 as well..
    Try to port this ROM to a cyanogenmod base for your device.. That should fix the issue..

Edit: My friend has P3110, she confirmed the mic is working fine.
    she used a mike fix..