[ROM] JT's_Sensless ROM |Jul 8| UPDATE: JIT working see post #2

Search This thread

jitajt

Oct 10, 2008
did you include some Dalvik Jit components in this ROM? It seems to have some of the files in the ROM... What kind of MFLOPS do you get with this ROM in Linpack? Is it much higher than 7 or 8.0?

curious to try it

I am trying some things with some dalvik Jit components and I have some good results, if all goes well I will have a test ROM up soon. stay tuned

Last edited:

trackie

Jan 30, 2007
hey first of all great rom. Its my favorite so far.
Notice that my cpu level would always be at around 30%-40% at 1138 and that it was the people app that cause it. Killing the process would decrease the cpu load down so that it actually throttles the cpu down to 128 mhz at around 6% load. Thoughts?

bonzai299

Jun 29, 2010
Looks interesting, just one quick question. How is the facebook contact syncing working? Most of my contacts are off of facebook so if i can't import them, then I cant switch. :(

jitajt

Oct 10, 2008

Attachments

• friendstream.zip
    59.2 KB · Views: 8

bonzai299

Jun 29, 2010
that won't work on my ROM, mine is de-odexed, those files are for odexed ROMs, attached is the friendstream.apk that you can install from recovery, htcfacebook is included and works you just need to install the friendstream apk to get rid of the constant sync icon.

Thanks, I'll try it out later today when I get home from work.

jitajt

Oct 10, 2008
there is an update to try with JIT enabled on page one post #2. it installs a little different than the usual but it works.

grape ape

Jun 27, 2010
The nandroid backup worked for a little while, then kept rebooting into oblivion.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

jitajt

Oct 10, 2008
Last edited:

sic4672

Sep 26, 2009
i tried both links and both gave me corrupted zip files. do you have another download link for the nandrod backup?

sic4672

Sep 26, 2009
so I restored the nandroid and it booted fine. I then installed titanium backup and Rom manager from the market. both programs would force close when I tried to open them. any ideas?

jitajt

Oct 10, 2008
so I restored the nandroid and it booted fine. I then installed titanium backup and Rom manager from the market. both programs would force close when I tried to open them. any ideas?

try uninstalling and re-installing the app, I had to do that for a couple of apps for some reason.

lordv8r

Jun 16, 2009
ok here is a ROM or actually a nandroid backup with JIT enabled, I could not get it to work any other way, when I cooked it into a new ROM it would always give me the bootloop but if restored from a backup i had JIT would work fine. so I had to take the datadata.img from an old backup and add it to a new backup.

http://http://www.4shared.com/file/jpG5DRzY/nandroid.html

this ROM is overclocked at 1.113 with wireless n and may or may not work for you, everything seems to be working fine for me, and if any app FC's on you you may have to uninstall then reinstall it. it has ADW Launcher because launcher pro kept FCing on me and would not work. I am getting around 10.110-10.936 MFLOPS in linpack and quadrant scores of around 700. it is the same ROM as the one above this minus launcher pro.

Intsall:
download the file and extract it and put it in sdcard/clockworkmod/backup
boot into recovery select nandroid/restore and select the correct backup and let it do its thing.
once it restarts it will boot up to the lockscreen but will not run the initial setup program, so you will have to manually configure the settings.
after you restore to this you should not have to clear data or cache when installing one of my ROMs.

CAP2010070819211.jpg
CAP201007082044.jpg

Your link has an extra "http://" in it. ;)