[DEV] sprint clock for Xperia / Blackstone

Search This thread

guap

Sep 23, 2007
Milano
I wanted sprint clock for my xperia 'cause with my modern phone look flip clock seems boring...

No success in my search, so I started hacking myself using the fabulous 6Fg8's manila mode 9 editor (still work in progress but very usefull)
As my development depends for maximum part on this editor, expect progress when more features become available. Thanks 6Fg8 :)

My goals are:

- integrate the original sprint clock in manilaHD instead of flipclock
- Get rid of top bar (operator logo ecc)
- Shift up all indicators on home to have more room
- Add more appointments / tasks / whatever else to home

Progress:

01/10/09 - Initial release

- Top bar deleted
- All indicators are shifted up
- Quick & dirty workaround to eliminate 1pixel horizontal line in middle of numbers, still flipclock

Bugs:

- Bottom down arrow too low, have to find how to shift up
- Poor clock animation, no fix until real sprint clock

Screenshot:

screen01gf6.png
screen02ln1.png

Any help whould be appreciated, please post feedback if you try this mod.
No wishlist for now, as there is enough work to complete :D

Attachments

• 1c684cd8_manila.zip
    14.6 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:

Angelusz

Nov 16, 2008
Nijmegen
Promising! I would like a clock without the line, though the animation isn't really a problem to me. Will you be making seperate files? Also, what could cause the animation to slow down? I find that a rather odd side effect for shifting the lower part of the clock for 1px.

guap

Sep 23, 2007
Milano
script are embedded in manila m9 file and also are stored in a separate lua file... Both are unknown and the clock animation can't be fixed for now.

Multiple file for what? All these changes are stored in only 1 manila file, once all has discovered I will make different file for different layput :)

narutoramen

Nov 3, 2008
UK
simple and elegant, nice font by the way. I wouldn't mind trying this.

I actually don't mind the flip clock panels, it would actually look quite nice on your theme but in the sony ericsson green but in kinda glossy style. :)

regardless, looks good so far.

BlackMonkey

Dec 31, 2008
Mannheim
Nice. I´m happy that somebody removed that ugly 1pixel horizontal line in middle of numbers.

I will realy appreciate if you can post the manila file with only this modification. Only with the removed 1pixel horizontal line.

guap

Sep 23, 2007
Milano
I deleted that file as it was a very brutal quick&dirty workaround. anyway now shouldn't be complicated to do with m9editor, just shift up or down by 1 pixel the "clock3d" group ;)

working for next release, but as far as I go deep in manila I discover what kind of mess it is :(

guap

Sep 23, 2007
Milano
stopped due inability to decrypt some lua scripts. Need to wait our developers for even more powerful editors :rolleyes: