Stop Micromax registration messages

Search This thread
Jul 18, 2013
Delhi
There are messages popping up after every reboot that " your device has been registered with micromax service" and DEDUCTS BALANCE

This thread is about how to STOP IT ::
First you have to root your device
then 1) install es file explorer from play store
2) open es file explorer and there press the menu button situated left to home button below the screen
3) click on tools > root explorer> mount r/w >
4) here set system to rw instead of ro
5) after doing this you go to device > system folder > app folder > here delete the micromax registration.apk
:cool:

HIT THANKS :good::good: IF WORKS !! COZ I'M SAVING YOUR BALANCE :D

ROIT16

Jan 9, 2011
Thanks it helped alot:)

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app

ankitaggarwal001

Dec 7, 2010
Noida
There are messages popping up after every reboot that " your device has been registered with micromax service" and DEDUCTS BALANCE

2) open es file explorer and there press the menu button situated left to home button below the screen
5) after doing this you go to device > system folder > app folder > here delete the micromax registration.apk

Or you can install links2sd app on your rooted phone and freeze micromax registration.apk

Reactions: LittleDK

jatin@1

Jul 13, 2013
If u are just to freeze apps only den u can also use titanium backup pro...
But deleting the app is still a good idea.

miltonpaul

Feb 20, 2013

Thanks Bro

Techno'CRACKS'

May 30, 2013
Hyderabad
I think instead of deleting we would just rename it by adding an extention '.bak' so that we would get the app back when ever necessary by just removing the extention....

Not only for this app you can do the same(rename adding extention .bak) for any annoying system app and again restore it by just removing the extention.

Reactions: sagar_b93

AndroTech

Sep 30, 2007
There is an option in Engg Mode to disable the SMS registration.
Hardware Testing --> Device Management --> SMS Autoregister (Make this disable)

balaji.13579

Nov 30, 2015
Stop micromax registration in micromax phone

You can disable automatic registration in micromax devices without root.

1. Go to settings > apps.
2. Go to all tab.
3. Open the app named RegistTest.
4. Select "Disable" and select "yes" in the pop-up.
5. Finished. You have successfully disabled that auto registration app.

Last edited:

Karthik Rao

Mar 16, 2016
Thanks for saving our balance

I got this problem after flashing recovery file and was getting frustrated it and didn't know how to stop it . Thanks again for saving my balance :D

UDIT.PATEL2526

Sep 18, 2016
bhopal
hey i want to correct a think that apk to delete is named registtest.apk or relateded

see it again

Samratttt

Apr 23, 2017
You can disable automatic registration in micromax devices without root.

1. Go to settings > apps.
2. Go to all tab.
3. Open the app named RegistTest.
4. Select "Disable" and select "yes" in the pop-up.
5. Finished. You have successfully disabled that auto registration app.

I have done exactly what you said but i can not find micromaxregistration.apk or mmxregistration.apk or registTest.apk or regTest.apk in es file explorer
I have tried all day...my phone model is micromax a104. Rs.1.5 deducted every time i reset my phone. Please someone help me.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

I have done exactly what you said but i can not find micromaxregistration.apk or mmxregistration.apk or registTest.apk or regTest.apk in es file explorer
I have tried all day...my phone model is micromax a104. Rs.1.5 deducted every time i reset my phone. Please someone help me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I can't understand dat why people only write thx and not click on thx button?
    Well by the way good work buddy.

Or you can install links2sd app on your rooted phone and freeze micromax registration.apk
    I think instead of deleting we would just rename it by adding an extention '.bak' so that we would get the app back when ever necessary by just removing the extention....

Not only for this app you can do the same(rename adding extention .bak) for any annoying system app and again restore it by just removing the extention.