[Official FIRMWARES] Galaxy Tab Plus P6200/P6210/SGH-T869

Search This thread

Terrandroid

Nov 29, 2008
Enschede
Samsung has released another update P6210UELPC should i flash? Could this be a fix for the brick bug, somebody tried it yet?
Verstuurd van mijn GT-P6210 met Tapatalk

LukasAddon

Jul 27, 2008
Odessa
Have you tried open austria @samfirmware?
First ics release..

Sent from my GT-P6200 using xda premium

Yes, austria firmware not have soft for IR. not work

jneapan

Sep 3, 2011
Bucharest
Hello. Does anyone have the P6200UWAORL firmware? It seems to be a custom Orange build, Google search returned nothing :/
I don't suppose anyone has any info on this, even 9 months after the initial post? As usual, Google search doesn't provide anything useful, and neither did SamFirmware, and I don't know where else to look. The tablet was bought from Orange Romania, and it came SIM locked as well. As far as I know, this build is based on P6200XXKL1, so it shouldn't be that hard to find, should it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DanRo80

Feb 12, 2009
Wisconsin
Does anyone have a good link for the 6210 US Retail file? I need 3.2 and the link posted way back in the thread is bunk. Leads to some music download service then if you skip the ad it takes you to some petition.

Edit: Downloaded the 32 gig file from this post

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21103645&postcount=34

but it downloads a .zip file, which ODIN does not like. The hell. Do I need to unzip it or what? I have played with ODIN pretty extensively but usually the files are TAR, or there is SOME kind of explanation.

Same here. I need to unroot my P6210 16GB and can't find the files that I need. Can anyone guide us in the right direction?

jarome1

Sep 2, 2010
I need the p6210xxkl2_oxekk1_32g.zip, but hotfile.com seems to be gone. Can anyone supply this file?

jarome1

Sep 2, 2010
But none of them were the USA firmware. The link you gave is for Brazil. I do not speak Portugese.

matthys

Apr 26, 2013
george
But none of them were the USA firmware. The link you gave is for Brazil. I do not speak Portugese.

then pick the english language after install problem solved ..... i cant speak it either but thats how you make any rom your language

and i gave you the link to pick any one you like so far i know i have not found a firmware thats not english

sorry for wasting your time might not exist than

jarome1

Sep 2, 2010
Sorry, I thought you had to get the frimware for your country to have it work. For example, I had the UK frimware, and could not register my device for updates.

Top Liked Posts