246 posts
Thanks Meter: 175

By bonell, Senior Member on 7th October 2013, 02:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th November 2013, 08:57 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
great rom - no problems so far

something i noticed in the phonebook, you have all the letters from a to z however when you scroll through them for example to search a name starting S, it only scrolls from A to F, to reach the other names beneath the letter F you have to scroll through the names, not through the letters in the right side, apart from that, its great it is only a minor problem

as a note, its battery consumption is way better, than the original stock, impeccable work, smooth experience

thanks

10th November 2013, 08:31 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member

More
Thank you

If You enjoyed jellyxperia o recomendd you try my New ROM (sc0rpion).. Here on XDA, Its pretty awesome, great performance and great autonomy

Sent from my V370 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bonell For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bonell Ad-Free
15th November 2013, 09:15 AM |#23  

More
Smile Stock Advanced GPS Settings
Hi,

I am using this great Custom Mod and Hope that it will be also updated in the future.

However, I am missing this feature from the stock rom:

In Settings->Location Access->GPS satelites it is not possible to tap the Word 'GPS satelites'.

Could you please make the option for opening this button?

in the stock Rom it is possible to set up the A-GPS and EPO-GPS Settings, which boosts the Time to the next GPS-Fix.

Secondly,
the camera shoots only with 6 megapixel, would be nice to have a option for 8 mp.

Last but not least,
I couldn't find the stock option for disabling the camera sound, which is available in the stock room (in the camera app).

Hope that my feedback is appreciated

Best Regards,
johnmax1
The Following User Says Thank You to johnmax1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift johnmax1 Ad-Free
16th November 2013, 07:39 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member

More
Hey,

Maybe in next version I can try to add EPO to this rom.

You can use 8mpx if you change preview type in camera

The camera sound can be replaced by whatever you want by replacing the ogg file in system folder.

Cheers

The Following User Says Thank You to bonell For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bonell Ad-Free
12th December 2013, 12:20 PM |#25  
Flag Antwerp
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonell

Hey,

Maybe in next version I can try to add EPO to this rom.

You can use 8mpx if you change preview type in camera

The camera sound can be replaced by whatever you want by replacing the ogg file in system folder.

Cheers

Sorry for my curiosity but when will there be a new version with EPO
I really like this rom and wish to use it for a long time because battery last extremely long in comparison with stock rom and all the xperia applications make this rom pretty cool and functional

keep up the good work and I hope to here more from you and your roms (SC0RPION is pretty nice rom to )
17th December 2013, 08:20 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Would be great if someone could post a video of this ROM.

Thanks,
26th December 2013, 11:26 AM |#27  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackyx007

Sorry for t when will there be a new version with EPO
I really like this rom and wish to use it for a long time because battery last extremely long in comparison with stock rom and all the xperia applications make this rom pretty cool and functional

keep up the good work and I hope to here more from you and your roms (SC0RPION is pretty nice rom to )

+1

Also waiting for the EPO update. As this one's a great ROM, would you consider giving it updates? Looking forward for it

Keep up your work Joao! Nice to have you around E2 development, also good luck on finding 4.3 ROM for the E2
29th December 2013, 04:13 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Excuse me, how to upgrade a ported Xperia C ROM for other MTK phone(for me it is Xiaomi's Red Rice aka HongMi) with this ROM's app, framework (and maybe other things?)? I tried replacing all files into system/app and system/framework with this ROM's, and it works fine, but is there other files should I also replace on HongMi? And there is a problem I found currently is the SIM Toolkit app can't be run, it got FC.
28th January 2014, 10:57 PM |#29  

More
Unhappy
SIM Toolkit not work.
15th February 2014, 07:34 AM |#30  
Flag Palopo
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Just installed this nice ROM last night... beautiful ROM.. but i think the battery comsumption isn't to good comparing to another ROM.. the power management in setting's menu seem not working.. i set it to stamina mode but the data doesn't turned off although the screen is off... CMIIW

Sent from my Acer LE2 using Tapatalk 2
29th June 2014, 02:13 PM |#31  
Flag gent
Thanks Meter: 3

More
app2sd
does this ROM support app2sd or link2sd (install apps on second partition of sd card)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)