Order and Chaos no tricks...Working

Search This thread

SirMoby

Feb 27, 2012
phoenix
Well not sure what exactly happened bc to my knowledge gameloft hasnt yet updated it, but however flashing jermaines newest rom i confirmed on the cornerstone and reg aokp roms that order and chaos is indeed running perfect with no mods at all, and throw in motleys new kernel its better than WoW. Everyone test this out as well see if its just me, or possibly just the rom

Roms tested:
Jermaine AOKP-(source of the backup I'm using to restore on other roms)
Jermaine AKOP cornerstone alpha
CM9 nightly (used data backup from TB and game runs good)

Last edited:

OttoDeFe

Feb 9, 2011
Data is downloading on rooted/locked stock as well. Never did that before.

**edit**

Downloaded, launched, checked license, waited a bit then exited to desktop.

Last edited:

SirMoby

Feb 27, 2012
phoenix
Data is downloading on rooted/locked stock as well. Never did that before.

**edit**

Downloaded, launched, checked license, waited a bit then exited to desktop.
hmm...play store fresh installed and all, data downloaded thru wifi, grafix are phenomenal with motley oc kernel

I'll upload video in a lil

Last edited:

SirMoby

Feb 27, 2012
phoenix
Can you see in the market?? I'm looking for it, but nowhere to be found ;(

yes sir...not sure it means anything but in device info it's listed as Eepad...but when I hook up to comp....still shows tf201

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-04-18-08-42-03-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-04-18-08-42-03-1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:

demandarin

Apr 7, 2010
Alexandria, Va
Sounds like good news. I use to play this religiously on my Ipad. I might stay away from this. It was too much of a time consumer..lol.

I really wish they would finally just merge the Android and IOS servers together. If they did, I'd hop back online in a heartbeat. Then I would build my guild back up on IOS whispering island server called "HELLRAISERZ" . We were the official villain guild. Ah, the Memories of pvp wars in Vega before dungeons came around and ruined everything. All people wanted to do was dungeons and no one like to fight anymore..lmfao. Real PvP, not dueling, was my forte ;)

Beware of me if I do hop back on this game, I'm a beast..lol. does buying the game for prime still give you 3 free months like on IOS?

Last edited:

SirMoby

Feb 27, 2012
phoenix
Sounds like good news. I use to play this religiously on my Ipad. I might stay away from this. It was too much of a time consumer..lol.

I really wish they would finally just merge the Android and IOS servers together. If they did, I'd hop back online in a heartbeat. Then I would build my guild back up on IOS whispering island server called "HELLRAISERZ" . We were the official villian guild. Ah, the Melrose of pvp wars in Vega before dungeons came around and ruined everything. All people wanted to do was dungeons and no one like to fight anymore..lmfao. Real PvP, not dueling, was my forte ;)

Beware of me if I do hop back on this game, I'm a beast..lol. does buying the game for prime still give you 3 free months like on IOS?

Im almost positive...if u get back on lemme know...but it is Hot...graphically...honestly better than my pc

Danny-B-

May 6, 2005
Scotland
wanted this to be true aswell !!

I cant find it in the market... i wonder if its the same as the xoom apk again ?

Stock .21, rooted though

SirMoby

Feb 27, 2012
phoenix
Nd no dice
wanted this to be true aswell !!

I cant find it in the market... i wonder if its the same as the xoom apk again ?

Stock .21, rooted though

Well it does indeed seem to be that from...I tested cornerstone and non EOS rom dice....guess Jermaine, is just the mofoin man...u need to school me Jermaine love ur rom specially cuz it plays my fav game

sbeanie

Oct 22, 2011
How?

I don't quite understand how you guys got this to work. It closes after the loading screen to the desktop. Nothing has changed since I last tried this. I'm unlocked using motley's stock kernel.

SirMoby

Feb 27, 2012
phoenix
I don't quite understand how you guys got this to work. It closes after the loading screen to the desktop. Nothing has changed since I last tried this. I'm unlocked using motley's stock kernel.

Very simple, start by reading my posts....all of them i mention Jermaine and his amazing AOKP Rom, so far i have been testing all the prime roms out there and his is the only one that works flawlessly or at all for that matter....dont know what makes it different but ive tested it many times on his 1.12 and 1.2 Aokp roms and also his Cornerstone alpha even runs the dang game LOL. go figure

sbeanie

Oct 22, 2011
Just unlocked my prime for this. Will install AOKP then, although I just had a problem with the wifi. Will report back later! :)

Edit: With AOKP the app closes after verifying the app license. Not quite sure how to get this to work. My TF201 is German.

Last edited:

demandarin

Apr 7, 2010
Alexandria, Va
Just unlocked my prime for this. Will install AOKP then, although I just had a problem with the wifi. Will report back later! :)

Edit: With AOKP the app closes after verifying the app license. Not quite sure how to get this to work. My TF201 is German.

Dang..it was THST serious? Lmao. To unlock your prime just for this game. All you had to do was look for the tf101 modified version that works on prime. No unlock needed. Just Google it. Can't link THST kind of info here.

SirMoby

Feb 27, 2012
phoenix
Dang..it was THST serious? Lmao. To unlock your prime just for this game. All you had to do was look for the tf101 modified version that works on prime. No unlock needed. Just Google it. Can't link THST kind of info here.

Yea well if it was indeed possible to do that. I it would be awesome but unfortunately it doesn't exist for tf101 either hence why there is a zillion posts on ppl trying to find a fix

Reactions: BUYMECAR

BUYMECAR

Dec 27, 2011
Yeah there isn't a tf101 mod for this game that doesn't crash at the character select screen.

And demandarin, it is THAT serious. I loved playing this game in my car during lunch while blasting music. I extended my data plan w/ T-mobile for my phone just to wifi tether to my prime for this game.

Last edited:

jellum81

Apr 20, 2011
Copenhagen
S/N difference?

Could this have something to do with the different versions of the TF201?

Perhaps you could write the beginning of your Serial Number, and we may be able to find out more?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yea well if it was indeed possible to do that. I it would be awesome but unfortunately it doesn't exist for tf101 either hence why there is a zillion posts on ppl trying to find a fix
    @hellalucard

check PM :D

from Prime or SGS+ using Tapatalk 2
    Game is working very nice!:) No more...hacks and.tricks!:)

6df32d20-cd83-29d7.jpg

6df32d20-cdde-7934.jpg

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app