Best Camera App for OB. [Share your Camera Apps with demo photo]

Search This thread

mullarameez

Nov 5, 2011
Pune
The CAMERAPRO app is what i'm using on our OB,
Some of Main features are,
1) Mute on Focus and also on click.
2) Easy to focus by just moving finger not like stock press and hold for focus.
3) Can use volume up down keys for focus and then shoot.
4) In stock camera app if we increase exposure photos come out white but in this app if we increase exposure pics come out bright.
5) Many focus modes, effects.
6) Exactly suitable for OB's camera hardware.
7) Also good video recording.
8) Pictures have more details than Stock camera app.

Here is the link to play store, please do visit once for better camera experience,
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tequnique.camerax&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS50ZXF1bmlxdWUuY2FtZXJheCJd

If you search on net you will get it for free(ipmart,approb) but if you like it then buy it to help developer.

Our friend Totaison Provided this info:

I have tried a lot of camera apps: Camera360, LittlePhoto, Pixlr-O-Matic, Camera ICS, Mytubo, Streamzoo, Camera Zoom FX, Instagram...

Each app has its different features. I will make a short analysis of some of the best among them.

LittlePhoto: It is a good application. Makes full resolution photos from the camera and allows you to overlay many different filters in the same picture.

Camera360: Great app. Many different filters and easy to use.

Pixlr-O-Matic: Wow. This app is absolutely essential. Apply effects in three sections: Filters, Effects of light and Borders. Very simple and intuitive.

Instagram: The more social app. A large social network of photography. Its use is very intuitive and has the best HDR I've seen in Android. Limited to square format, the resolution of the pictures is not very high and has not Tilt Shift yet.

Cymera: Best app by far. Using this app is extremely fast and intuitive, and has a very elegant interface. It lets you apply effects, crop the image, adjust brightness and contrast, is almost a pocket photoshop. Tilt Shift ago. And again, apply the filters very very fast. The only "but" is that it can not save the images at full resolution of the camera.

Last edited:

mullarameez

Nov 5, 2011
Pune
I also have camera360 camera zoom fx but this is more like stock camera app replacement.. meant for capturing high quality photos just like stock camera app.. if u dont want to purchase and try it first then search approb.com with camerapro word

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk 2

LordGiotto

Feb 20, 2010
It doesn't support 720p very well.
I still prefer stock camera app :)

Inviato dal mio LG-P970 usando Tapatalk

BoyBawang2

Nov 25, 2008
For me the best camera app is an icon shortcut that takes me immediately to 720p videorecording. Anyone?

Reactions: kaopho

mullarameez

Nov 5, 2011
Pune
It doesn't support 720p very well.
I still prefer stock camera app :)

Just goto settings and open advanced video mode u will get all the option 720p recording also.
Btw i'm not here to defend this app:p i just shared bcos i find it lot more useful than stock app..

Reactions: kaopho

LordGiotto

Feb 20, 2010
Just goto settings and open advanced video mode u will get all the option 720p recording also.
Btw i'm not here to defend this app:p i just shared bcos i find it lot more useful than stock app..

I've tried to set manually 1280x720 and it doesn't work: can you tell me which codec option did you set?
However thank you for shared this app: this is the most complete thirth part camera app i've ever tried :) I still prefer stock LG camera app, it's only my opinion :p

By the way I can suggest you to try also HDRcamera+ for hdr photo taking, i love that app ;)

Reactions: mullarameez

totaison

Feb 18, 2012
I think the best is... Cymera.

I have tried a lot of camera apps: Camera360, LittlePhoto, Pixlr-O-Matic, Camera ICS, Mytubo, Streamzoo, Camera Zoom FX, Instagram...

Each app has its different features. I will make a short analysis of some of the best among them.

LittlePhoto: It is a good application. Makes full resolution photos from the camera and allows you to overlay many different filters in the same picture.

Camera360: Great app. Many different filters and easy to use.

Pixlr-O-Matic: Wow. This app is absolutely essential. Apply effects in three sections: Filters, Effects of light and Borders. Very simple and intuitive.

Instagram: The more social app. A large social network of photography. Its use is very intuitive and has the best HDR I've seen in Android. Limited to square format, the resolution of the pictures is not very high and has not Tilt Shift yet.

Cymera: Best app by far. Using this app is extremely fast and intuitive, and has a very elegant interface. It lets you apply effects, crop the image, adjust brightness and contrast, is almost a pocket photoshop. Tilt Shift ago. And again, apply the filters very very fast. The only "but" is that it can not save the images at full resolution of the camera.

Reactions: mullarameez

Redblack

Apr 3, 2012
Olkusz
forum.android.com.pl
you checked hdr camera plus?

my P970:

C360_2012-04-20-19-09-51.jpg

achyut

Jun 18, 2011
Kolkata
Xiaomi 13 Pro
i used most of the camera apps and always come back to the stock app.
because i find the options useful and also the quality better. (except for HDR pics. i use HDR+).
u *can* increase the quality of the stock camera at your will.
take build.prop and add:
ro.media.dec.jpeg.memcap=8000000
ro.media.enc.hprof.vid.bps=8000000
ro.media.enc.jpeg.quality=100

take media.xml (/system/etc) and change the values to get the desired result.

take a look at some of my pics. they are "Stock" camera pics.

Attachments

• DSC00054.jpg
    DSC00054.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 306
  • DSC00077.jpg
    DSC00077.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 312
  • DSC00159.jpg
    DSC00159.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 298
  • DSC00339.jpg
    DSC00339.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 291
  • DSC00390.jpg
    DSC00390.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 246
  • DSC00583.jpg
    DSC00583.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 271

mullarameez

Nov 5, 2011
Pune
because i find the options useful and also the quality better. (except for HDR pics. i use HDR+).
take build.prop and add:

Thanks for sharing mate:) the tweaks u said will help many people here..

LordGiotto

Feb 20, 2010
And what about post editing? I use picsay pro, but if u know more complete app I'm interested in alternatives.
Here an example of hdrcamera+ and picsaypro combo ;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335435548211.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335435548211.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 233

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    take build.prop and add:

And what about post editing? I use picsay pro, but if u know more complete app I'm interested in alternatives.
    Here an example of hdrcamera+ and picsaypro combo ;)

you checked hdr camera plus?

my P970:

C360_2012-04-20-19-09-51.jpg
    WOW!... I love the quality. so I will just edit the "media.xml" ? And where can I find the "build.prop" I really like to have that kind of quality... Sorry, i'm a noob at exploring the system files...

/system/build.prop
    For me the best camera app is an icon shortcut that takes me immediately to 720p videorecording. Anyone?